Gaming Early ORAS for EU Using eShop

darbzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This Requires you To Restore your 3DS to Factory Settings making you Permenatly lose your FC and Friends and temporarily lose any Data linked to your eShop Downloads. This can all be redownloaded once you Reassign your NNID.

To begin with i had a 3DS with the 20 free games from the Ambassador Program, AND £10 on my eShop account. I stilll have these now as well as ORAS.

Firstly you need to Restore Your 3DS to Factory Settings.
Do this in System Settings >Other Settings > Format System Memory.
Complete the steps to Restore.
Once your 3DS restarts it will ask for Time/Date and Profile Settings. Fill these in as usual EXCEPT for REGION
REGION MUST BE SET TO AUSTRALIA.
Once Setup is complete open the eShop.
Select OR or AS as required and select Purchase.
You will be required to add AU$59.99 from a Credit Card of eShop Voucher
(I did not use a Voucher so i have no info on Reliability. so go with Card if you can)
Once the funds are added and the Download begins you are free to change your Region Back to Wherever you are and reassign your NNID.
Once NNID is reassiged you can redownload all previous downloads and your Previous eShop Funds are restored.

Notes: While under the AUS Region you are Free to Redownload ORAS as much as you like. Once you change back to EU you cannot. This is Unconfirmed whether its Permanent so please be Aware.
I Have managed to Transfer my Downloaded AS File Between 3DS cards without Consequence so once it is fully downloaded you can Back it Up onto your PC.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would you do that if you lose your friends and friend code? Don't be so pathetic and wait a week.

D

Deleted User

Why would you do that if you lose your friends and friend code? Don't be so pathetic and wait a week.

its not that i would personally do this method but i thought it would be interesting to see if this will work, plus a week is a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate