Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
EA-logo.jpg
EA have detailed what they will be show-classing at E3 this year; games include: Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed The Run and Star Wars The Old Republic.
See the spoiler below for the full list of games that EA will be showing at this year's E3.[/p]
  • Battlefield 3
  • EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Golf Challenge
  • FIFA Soccer 12
  • FIFA Superstars
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Madden NFL 12
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Need for Speed The Run
  • SSX
  • NCAA Football 12
  • NHL 12
  • Sims 3
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic
icon11.gif
Source

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
they just released fucking generations and they already got another expansion lined up? talk about milking the fucking shit out of it!!!
I don't really care. I've bought every Sims 2 and I'll buy every Sims 3. I've been waiting for Pets and am glad they're going back to the Spring and Fall Expansion Pack formula.
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Jun 3 2011, 07:11 PM) MASS EFFECT 3.

That's about it. But Mass Effect 3 may easily turn out to be the best RPG game ever made. Currently that title is held by... Mass Effect 2!
I dunno, I think Deus Ex will possibly beat it out, I mean, IMO the original Deus Ex holds the current spot.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
machomuu said:
Bladexdsl said:
they just released fucking generations and they already got another expansion lined up? talk about milking the fucking shit out of it!!!
I don't really care. I've bought every Sims 2 and I'll buy every Sims 3. I've been waiting for Pets and am glad they're going back to the Spring and Fall Expansion Pack formula.
except their not even coming up with new expansion ideas anymore (except amb) their just re-hashing OLD ideas!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
machomuu said:
Bladexdsl said:
except their not even coming up with new expansion ideas anymore (except amb) their just re-hashing OLD ideas!
Yup, and I'm fine with that since I the game feels empty without them IMO, hence why I loved The Sims 2 so much. I know their milking it, but that doesn't make me like the game less. Besides, it's EA, they milk everything.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
machomuu said:
Rockstar said:
ME3
NFS
FIFA

biggrin.gif

Thats what im waiting for
See what I mean? Milk tastes good.
No Im gonna get it because nobody will play FIFA 11 online alot so I need 12
tongue.gif

Plus its supposed to be more realistic by the looks of the trailer
Actually what I meant by that was that even if they are milking the franchises, we still have fun with them (in response to Bladexdsl's previous posts).

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Rockstar said:
machomuu said:
Rockstar said:
ME3
NFS
FIFA

biggrin.gif

Thats what im waiting for
See what I mean? Milk tastes good.
No Im gonna get it because nobody will play FIFA 11 online alot so I need 12
tongue.gif

Plus its supposed to be more realistic by the looks of the trailer
Actually what I meant by that was that even if they are milking the franchises, we still have fun with them (in response to Bladexdsl's previous posts).
Oh sorry.. my bad.
Didnt read your posts above

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
guild is a super mass effect fan and mentioned it to be his game of the year.
Never heard of fifa superstars, maybe they are gonna bring the concept of fifa street back (not the gameplay but a different title with a football theme)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can't wait till FIFA 12 for personal reasons. I doubt it'll be much of an improvement of 11, but some Belgian teams will have gone under a whole transformation, which is in my advantage
smileipb2.png

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
That line up along with this whole thread lacks Mirrors Edge 2.
I would love a sequel, but then again, if EA makes one sequel they'll make a dozen.

Speaking of sequels, where's Spore 2? There is so much that can be improved upon, and even though Wright left (An amazing developer) we should keep it going.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: