EA Unveil E3 Line-Up

luke_c

Big Boss
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
3,587
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Land of England
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
869
Country
EA-logo.jpg
EA have detailed what they will be show-classing at E3 this year; games include: Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed The Run and Star Wars The Old Republic.
See the spoiler below for the full list of games that EA will be showing at this year's E3.[/p]
  • Battlefield 3
  • EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Golf Challenge
  • FIFA Soccer 12
  • FIFA Superstars
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Madden NFL 12
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Need for Speed The Run
  • SSX
  • NCAA Football 12
  • NHL 12
  • Sims 3
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic
icon11.gif
Source
 

Bladexdsl

My posts...it's over 9000!!!
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
19,695
Trophies
1
Location
Queensland
XP
8,944
Country
Australia
they just released fucking generations and they already got another expansion lined up? talk about milking the fucking shit out of it!!!
 

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
8,461
Trophies
0
Location
The Courtroom
XP
806
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
they just released fucking generations and they already got another expansion lined up? talk about milking the fucking shit out of it!!!
I don't really care. I've bought every Sims 2 and I'll buy every Sims 3. I've been waiting for Pets and am glad they're going back to the Spring and Fall Expansion Pack formula.
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Jun 3 2011, 07:11 PM) MASS EFFECT 3.

That's about it. But Mass Effect 3 may easily turn out to be the best RPG game ever made. Currently that title is held by... Mass Effect 2!
I dunno, I think Deus Ex will possibly beat it out, I mean, IMO the original Deus Ex holds the current spot.
 

Bladexdsl

My posts...it's over 9000!!!
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
19,695
Trophies
1
Location
Queensland
XP
8,944
Country
Australia
machomuu said:
Bladexdsl said:
they just released fucking generations and they already got another expansion lined up? talk about milking the fucking shit out of it!!!
I don't really care. I've bought every Sims 2 and I'll buy every Sims 3. I've been waiting for Pets and am glad they're going back to the Spring and Fall Expansion Pack formula.
except their not even coming up with new expansion ideas anymore (except amb) their just re-hashing OLD ideas!
 

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
8,461
Trophies
0
Location
The Courtroom
XP
806
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
machomuu said:
Bladexdsl said:
they just released fucking generations and they already got another expansion lined up? talk about milking the fucking shit out of it!!!
I don't really care. I've bought every Sims 2 and I'll buy every Sims 3. I've been waiting for Pets and am glad they're going back to the Spring and Fall Expansion Pack formula.
except their not even coming up with new expansion ideas anymore (except amb) their just re-hashing OLD ideas!
Yup, and I'm fine with that since I the game feels empty without them IMO, hence why I loved The Sims 2 so much. I know their milking it, but that doesn't make me like the game less. Besides, it's EA, they milk everything.
 

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
8,461
Trophies
0
Location
The Courtroom
XP
806
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
machomuu said:
Rockstar said:
ME3
NFS
FIFA

biggrin.gif

Thats what im waiting for
See what I mean? Milk tastes good.
No Im gonna get it because nobody will play FIFA 11 online alot so I need 12
tongue.gif

Plus its supposed to be more realistic by the looks of the trailer
Actually what I meant by that was that even if they are milking the franchises, we still have fun with them (in response to Bladexdsl's previous posts).
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Rockstar said:
machomuu said:
Rockstar said:
ME3
NFS
FIFA

biggrin.gif

Thats what im waiting for
See what I mean? Milk tastes good.
No Im gonna get it because nobody will play FIFA 11 online alot so I need 12
tongue.gif

Plus its supposed to be more realistic by the looks of the trailer
Actually what I meant by that was that even if they are milking the franchises, we still have fun with them (in response to Bladexdsl's previous posts).
Oh sorry.. my bad.
Didnt read your posts above
 

shakirmoledina

Legend
Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
6,613
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
Dar es Salaam
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
790
Country
Tanzania
guild is a super mass effect fan and mentioned it to be his game of the year.
Never heard of fifa superstars, maybe they are gonna bring the concept of fifa street back (not the gameplay but a different title with a football theme)
 

Satangel

BEAST
Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
10,281
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Bruges, Belgium
XP
1,344
Country
Belgium
Can't wait till FIFA 12 for personal reasons. I doubt it'll be much of an improvement of 11, but some Belgian teams will have gone under a whole transformation, which is in my advantage
smileipb2.png
 

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
8,461
Trophies
0
Location
The Courtroom
XP
806
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
That line up along with this whole thread lacks Mirrors Edge 2.
I would love a sequel, but then again, if EA makes one sequel they'll make a dozen.

Speaking of sequels, where's Spore 2? There is so much that can be improved upon, and even though Wright left (An amazing developer) we should keep it going.
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    IanSkinner1982 @ IanSkinner1982: Thank you.