EA Sports Active error with wbfs

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bugaveli, May 20, 2009.

May 20, 2009
  1. bugaveli
    OP

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    Got this iso, and the GUI shows the game ID as "pen dis" and the title says "c file". the size column is blank. So I try to add, and it claims that it has been added, but it isnt there. Has anyone had this happen with a game? Im going to burn it and see if it works, but its a confirmed working rip. Didnt see any other threads for this either. is it maybe a corrupt game ID or something? How would I check?
    Thanks
    BuG

2. magic12

Member magic12 GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    working here with WBFS Manager add on HDD

3. bugaveli
    OP

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    anyone have any idea why it would give this message? Is there a way to rename gameID and such maybe WBFS inteligent would mess up if the gameID isnt right?

burned and it plays fine................. guess ill try to re rip thanks everyone for all the quick help and support thanks so much.........

4. Ergo

Member Ergo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Bumping as I'm having the same error...

5. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    that is weird cause I do too use the same WBFS manager (except that I use v6) and it works fine for me, and it should be 1.82GB (1866MB), although I have a problem with the Zelda TP DEMO, wich it displays ID's and all the info correct, but when I try load it, it wont work, neither by the USB or as disc, and it creates a save file, that seeing it with AnyTitleDeleter, it tells me it is FAR CRY or some game like that..!! [​IMG]