Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just got an email, Origin is offering one free game* in celebration of their one year anniversary. From the email:

2rgeza8.png

You have to buy a digital download of it and I believe the promo code can only be entered on Origin itself.

Pretty nice of EA to give a free game and the selection isn't even all that bad. I haven't played Bad Company 2 since it came out so I'll be getting that.

Also, offer ends July 23rd and is only available for the US and Canada.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately this requires you to be a member of Origin in the first place so looks like most people are shit out of luck.

I will, however, throw this at a friend who was forced into Origin for The Old Republic.
This is the only issue I have with it. But...hey, someone's offering me a free game I might as well take it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately this requires you to be a member of Origin in the first place so looks like most people are shit out of luck.

I will, however, throw this at a friend who was forced into Origin for The Old Republic.
This is the only issue I have with it. But...hey, someone's offering me a free game I might as well take it.

I would jump on this for DAO myself if I had an Origin account. But alas I don't.

Feel free to send me a promo code gents.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Double damn, not a member on Origin (never had a reason), and not living in NA or Canada... I really don't like it when they limit sweet deals / offers like this to regions, when it comes to digital content.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Already own BF:BC2 on Steam, Have DA:O for Xbox, and Spore...oh hell no.

Even IF I wanted these games, and even IF I could just make an account to cash in on this deal, there's no way in hell EA could get me to install that garbage on my machine.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I opt in for emails but did not get one. Not at all. I'm not a new member, either. I've been a member since getting some free copy of Mass Effect 2 months ago or something.

I'm probably the only person who wants Spore, though.

Alas, I'm not one to ask for a promo code, so I'll be sitting here waiting for the email to appear in my inbox and it never will...

Reactions: 1 person

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
being in the UK i had an email from them recently which gave a code for a 10% discount for any game, wish there was something on there worth bothering with though

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn I have a few Origin accounts, but sadly I didn't verify the email on them. I wonder if I'm still eligible if I confirm the email addresses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb