EA giving BF3 Close Quarters DLC for FREE + massive premium discount

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
To thank the people who helped make BF4 possible (=the BF3 players who paid for the development) , EA is giving away the Close Quarters DLC for free. Anyone who has BF3 can freely pick this up;

As a thanks for playing Battlefield 3, Battlefield 3 Close Quarters will be available to you at no cost during E3! Look for an in-game message and make sure you redeem this offer before E3 week is over (June 18 or 19 depending on your region and platform).
You will find Battlefield 3 Close Quarters at 0 cost in the in-game store on PS3 and X360 starting June 10. If you’re on PC, you can find it at 0 cost in the Origin app. This offer will be automatically visible to you if don’t already own Battlefield 3 Premium or the expansion pack in question.
I've just done it myself, it worked flawlessly and I'm now the happy owner of 2 BF3 DLC's!

Next to that they are also offering BF3 Premium at 50% discount!

For those of you who are already Battlefield 3 Premium members, we’re happy to announce that we will invite you to the upcoming exclusive Battlefield 4 beta. We are also running an entire week (144 hours) of double XP in Battlefield 3 during E3. Finally, we are unlocking the exclusive Battlefield 3 “Tombstone Squad” dog tag for you as you are reading this. If you’re not Premium yet, now is a great time to join our millions of members — during E3 week, Battlefield 3 Premium is 50% off. Head here to get Battlefield 3 Premium at 50% off on Origin.

Instructions on how to get the free DLC;
Battlefield 3 Close Quarters at no cost
What: The expansion pack Battlefield 3 Close Quarters is set to 0 cost during E3
Eligible players: Owners of Battlefield 3 that do not own the expansion pack in question or Battlefield 3 Premium
Platforms: All (PC, X360, PS3)
Start date: June 10
End date: June 18/19 depending on region and platform — get it now!
Where: Available starting June 10 in your in-game store (on consoles) or via Origin for PC. In your Origin app, enter the “Redeem Code” menu and enter this code: BF3E3
This will allow you to download Close Quarters at no cost.

Source

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a nice little deal for the fans. That's cool news indeed.

Oh wait, I complemented EA. Does that mean I lose my gamer card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: