Country
United States

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good, this was the guy who wanted to charge people money for ammo for their guns in their games, good riddance, let's hope the rest of them lose their jobs too.

Because I always hope that people lose their jobs in a tough job market. Fuck families that need to be fed and bills that need to be paid, they are using microtransactions. WAH.

Seriously, get a grip.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Poor guy couldn't handle the stress.
Board: Sales are down. SimCity is a wreck. I beg you John, don't cry.
John Riccitiello: ;O;
Board: No more tears, just forced resignations.

:gun:

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I always hope that people lose their jobs in a tough job market. Fuck families that need to be fed and bills that need to be paid, they are using microtransactions. WAH.

Seriously, get a grip.

You mean CEO's live paycheck to paycheck and don't have massive savings accounts? Hollywood, you've lied to me for the last time!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A think it's worth noting that the guy actually was into video games and would talk about them quite frequently. Considering a lot of higherups in gaming companies are usually just businessmen, not gamers, it was refreshing to see a CEO who really knew and cared about the product he was working with.

Maybe not the best businessman but he didn't see like a generic suit put in the head honcho spot.

But of course this will be overshadowed by the "boohoo ea is worse than hitler" shit.

You mean CEO's live paycheck to paycheck and don't have massive savings accounts? Hollywood, you've lied to me for the last time!

She said she wished they all (ie the entirety of EA) lose their jobs.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Seriously, get a grip.

Even though he chose to resign, no one made him quit. Whether pressure got the best of him or not remains to be seen, but he had his reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.