Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if EA's goal is to help a smaller company reach many more markets then this could be a good thing. if EA starts to bring in their own people you will end up playing EA made games that are "themed" to look, play, and feel like a PopCap game. when you go down that road you eventually forget the feeling you were trying to capture. hopefully EA won't replace the PopCap designers and programmers with too many of their own people.

-another world

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
I look forward to this. Seeing as now PopCap can have more resources to make even more great games.

And if you ask me, EA Got PopCap really cheap!

Are you serious? PopCap aside from bejeweled and their own version of Tetris for phones, has maybe 4 or 5 dozen kiddy/preschool school games. Nothing ground breaking. If anything EA paid way too much for PopCap.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chartube12 said:
iFish said:
I look forward to this. Seeing as now PopCap can have more resources to make even more great games.

And if you ask me, EA Got PopCap really cheap!

Are you serious? PopCap aside from bejeweled and their own version of Tetris for phones, has maybe 4 or 5 dozen kiddy/preschool school games. Nothing ground breaking. If anything EA paid way too much for PopCap.
>Plants vs Zombiez
>Unpleasant Horse (4th and Battery)
>Peggle

All of these games sell millions.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know they made planets vs zombies and isn't it shovel ware crap for grandmas? I'm asking seriously caused I have never played or seen videos of it. I never heard of the other two games.

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
chartube12 said:
I didn't know they made planets vs zombies and isn't it shovel ware crap for grandmas? I'm asking seriously caused I have never played or seen videos of it. I never heard of the other two games.

Where you living under a rock?

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:

I don't even understand you.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generation 16 said:
chartube12 said:

Then get out of my Country until you learn English!

Generation 16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
Generation 16 said:
chartube12 said:

planets vs zombies =/= Plants Vs Zombies

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Generation 16 said:
chartube12 said:
Generation 16 said:
chartube12 said:

planets vs zombies =/= Plants Vs Zombies
Planets vs Zombies sounds more awesome tho.
tongue.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:

It's arguably one of the most successful (and best) tower defense games ever made. TrolleyDave spends way too much time on it
wink.gif

Peggle is also incredibly addictive and has gotten high marks as well.

PopCap has been one of the few devs who has been able to make casual games that also appeal largely to core gamers and that don't suck.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
I can see the new intro for EA Popcap games now.

The EA logo shows up, and them the cap literally pops off to reveal the Popcap logo.

You see what I mean? The EA logo does look like a ring that's been capped or plugged.

Haha, that would be perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.