EA Announces Free Game Trials for its Popular Games

Capture.JPG

As a token of thanks for the success of the Play to Give in-game challenges from June 2-4, EA is giving free access to EA Access Vault titles on Xbox One for Xbox Live Gold members, free access to Origin Access on PC, and, on PlayStation 4, free game trials of Madden NFL 17, FIFA 17, TitanFall™ 2, EA SPORTS™ UFC® 2 and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 from June 10 to June 18.

In addition, PlayStation 4 players who already own Star Wars™ Battlefront can also play all premium maps and heroes through June 18.

:arrow: SOURCE

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
"UNITING FOR INCLUSION AND PLAY" Oh my, of all the gray, flavorless, corporate spunk these guys so often shoot out onto the public's largely gormless faces, this is among the more obviously formulaic and focus-tested sounding lines.

2.4/10, not enough buzzword.:yay:

Don't get me wrong, if EA gave money to charity, that's great, and the free games are bound to make some people happy; I'm just criticizing the shallow way they try and "subtly" manipulate people to feel all fuzzy-fuzzy about their corporation, and not just in this particular instance.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
2 questions:

1.Does Origin Access cost money to use? for pc users?
2. Is the original Star wars 2015 battlefront, one of the free to play games that is apart of this deal?

D

Deleted User

Rejoice everyone! Our beloved lord and saviour EA has heard our prayers for free feces and is letting us play their crappy games for free!

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is this them things we used to get years ago, cant remember what they were called..... ohh wait DEMOs!

bad move for EA tho because people will see how shit and recycled their games are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup