aur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
char.png

Nintendo said:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds follows on from the story of the 1992 Super NES instalment, telling a new story in the kingdom of Hyrule. The 3D visuals of Nintendo 3DS bring a new layer of depth to the game world, allowing you to experience heights like never before. It might once have been difficult to tell the difference between floor levels, but they are now quite clear, lending more realism to the battles and dungeon exploration!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds introduces an all-new set of puzzles and dungeons! This time, Link can move across walls as if he were painted on them. This changes your point of view completely, allowing you to think in a new dimension and solve a fresh set of puzzles.

I've already preordered!

Reactions: xcrimsonstormx

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I think the new visual style is soooo unappealing. I much prefer the style of the original or something like the other DS titles.
It seems to be ye olde Zelda A Link to the Past but with minor tweaks. Same bosses and same world.
The new paper Link-gimmick looks forced in. Funny thing is, Link is more appealing as the flat one on walls than the one from top-down view, lol.

According to Wikipedia it's out in November 2013 in NA and end of 2013 in Europe. That's good news! :D

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so... same weapons and same bosses as alttp?

anyway, the only thing annoying me is how link is jumping up about 10 feet into the air whenever he wants to jump down somewhere.
i'd much rather see him climb down a ledge when he's not running towards it...

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally think the game looks wonderful. It's nice to see some familiar areas and enemies, while at the same time keeping everything somewhat fresh with the new gameplay mechanic and brand new dungeons. For those complaining about link's design: That is who he was all the way up to ocarina of time. The design makes sense considering it is supposed to be a throwback of sorts to the old games. My only gripe so far is the magic bar replenishing automatically and also counting as the ammo for the bow, and I am really hoping that there are only a couple of bosses from the old game and that some are original also.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping that, by the time this game comes out, ALttP will be a preorder bonus, or something...? 8D

I would like ALTTP as a DLC mode. This way we get the original game with the "improved gfx". Maybe add a bonus dungeon to it where u have to use all the alttp items and the wall paint ability to complete it.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally think the game looks wonderful. It's nice to see some familiar areas and enemies, while at the same time keeping everything somewhat fresh with the new gameplay mechanic and brand new dungeons. For those complaining about link's design: That is who he was all the way up to ocarina of time. The design makes sense considering it is supposed to be a throwback of sorts to the old games. My only gripe so far is the magic bar replenishing automatically and also counting as the ammo for the bow, and I am really hoping that there are only a couple of bosses from the old game and that some are original also.

Other videos have shown the bar is for bombs as well.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's a "casual mode"? Or there will be a veteran mode. I really hope they wouldn't make us basically have unlimited bombs.

Does our health recharge after time too? Jeez.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here