Assax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
According to a Neogaf user Mr. Aonuma revealed that a new Zelda game is in the making for the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda and it will most likely be shown on this years E3.
[/p]
QUOTE said:
The live-event has now come and gone, and we're hearing that Mr. Aonuma said that a new Zelda title will be shown during the week of E3. This title is related to the 25th anniversary of Zelda.
Source:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432080
http://www.p-nintendo.com/news/N-1064080983.html

I wonder if it will be a new installment in the main series because as far as I remember they didn't want to make a collection as they've done with Super Mario.
Also it is only reasonable to announce it along with the new console currently named "Project Cafe"

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please be remakes (and not ports). It's unlikely, but if they're just ports I'll probably just brush 'em off.
Though it's be great if it were a new game celebrating 25 years of Zelda, too.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
any $ it will just be a pack of all the old zelda games on 1 disc like that did with mario all stars.
I'd be okay with that depending on which games were packaged.

I also speculate that it's a Zelda 1 and/or 2 remake.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
What about collectors items with the game? A Links hat would be great
yay.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
translated

Code:
Nicolas is a special member of our team, because he lives in Tokyo, Japan. When we learned that Eiji Aonuma would participate in a TV show, we asked him to follow to learn more about the development of 3D Ocarina of Time , and possibly one or two glean information about the franchise which we will celebrate the 25th anniversary.

The least we can say is that we were not disappointed! Indeed, Eiji Aonuma has announced no less, tells us Nicolas in his transcript, a new Zelda game, presented at the 25th anniversary of the franchise! To help you discover the contents of the intervention of Eiji Aonuma about to Ocarina of Time 3D , we suggest you discover the transcript of Nicolas below.

The information remains the main presentation, next week, a Zelda birthday, the 25th anniversary of the franchise. It is unclear if this is a remake or a compilation, it is certain that this anniversary edition, highly anticipated by fans, we will be presented in detail next week during E3.

ÂÂÂÂNew trailer tears. Orchestral and Review of graphical improvements (the magnificent Castle Ganon)
ÂÂÂÂExplanation of handling with improving the management of items through the bottom screen
ÂÂÂÂSpecific button at the ocarina is no longer an item, it can be accessed directly from the bottom screen in one press
ÂÂÂÂCan be attributed to two objects touch buttons and two objects X and Y
ÂÂÂÂAonuma has the gyroscope that works perfectly, it's impressive
ÂÂÂÂThe indices of the game (like New Super Mario Bros. Wii) look at each passing through a hole that forms in the stones of the time, we see some sort of flashbacks very explicit to avoid chewing the work of player and he can still have a real sense of accomplishment once completed the challenge.
ÂÂÂÂLink can run with the iron boots (in my memory that he could not walk, but maybe I'm wrong?)
ÂÂÂÂA color code has been added on the temple walls of water to more easily locate
ÂÂÂÂFan unnecessary detail: the ivy which can cling has changed (less rasterized!), It is the same for medals Skulltula:-p
ÂÂÂÂ25 years of Zelda: new zelda presented at E3!!
ÂÂÂÂTrivia: OOT development lasted 3 years and after that Miyamoto Aonuma was asked to make a Zelda in a year by reusing the graphics in OOT. One year, even with the graphics already made, still a very short period of time, and from there arose the idea of ??using the same environment for 3 days with Aonuma. But more development is going and more developers rajoutent details and small changes after the day the game in spite of this, everyone worked as hard to complete development in one year. Miyamoto , seeing schedules crazy developers, Aonuma has said: 'you can take one or two more weeks' ... but Aonuma did not dare tell his team they could slow down as they had ever worked for respecteur time. 

Thank you to Nicolas for taking the time to watch this show for us in return, the exclusive French, content! Strongly next week that we can discover the content of this new Zelda birthday!

lol bet it will be something like

WE ARE DOING MAJORS MASK TOO

or maybe another alternative game after OOT or after MM

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This cannot be a "Project Cafe" game because that console will be out next year... and THIS year marks the 25th anniversary

I would like to see remakes for WiiWare of the first two NES games with updated sprite graphics... like the ones made by Konami (Castlevania Rebirth and Contra Rebirth).

EDIT: I really want a Zelda II remake!!!
laugh.gif
and for Wii too!... not only 3DS
dry.gif

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol it says making OOT took 3 years then he had 1 year to make another (hence how MM came about)

if this re-make of OOT took a while and again
last year he may of been like DAM again i forget 25th coming up so got to make a game in a year
what can i do hmmmm lol

a different OOT spin off might just be whats needed

i would love to see another time line crated throwing off all current fan made one

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
NahuelDS said:
EDIT: I really want a Zelda II remake!!!
laugh.gif
and for Wii too!... not only 3DS
dry.gif

hell no! remake of zelda 1 with lttp gfx plz

We already have that, it's called The Legend of Zelda BS.

QUOTE(Pong20302000 @ Jun 1 2011, 03:55 PM)
lol it says making OOT took 3 years then he had 1 year to make another (hence how MM came about)

if this re-make of OOT took a while and again
last year he may of been like DAM again i forget 25th coming up so got to make a game in a year
what can i do hmmmm lol

a different OOT spin off might just be whats needed

i would love to see another time line crated throwing off all current fan made one
NO! They'll just screw up the split timeline. I mean, if the Ocarina of Time made an appearance in a future game I'd be okay with it, but...

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see a "Zelda Collection" for the Wii or the 3DS. Bundle together all of the console versions for the Wii and handheld games for the 3DS (minus Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass, maybe.) I'll buy both.

Or hell, scratch all of that and give me a 4Swords 3DSWare release with online play. I'd drop good money on that.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.