E3 2021 schedule announced, reveals dates for Square Enix, Capcom and Bandai Namco presentations

Schedule_web.jpg

Fan registration for the online-only E3 2021 has opened today, meaning the ESA has finally released a schedule of the major presentations taking place. Alongside the already announced shows like Ubisoft Forward, Nintendo Treehouse Live and the Microsoft & Bethesda joint press conference, a few new presentations were confirmed from companies like Gearbox Entertainment, Square Enix, Capcom, Take-Two Interactive and Bandai Namco. There will also be more general presentations, such as the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.

Schedule Overview

Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.

• Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
    • E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
  • Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
    • Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
    • Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
    • Warner Bros. Games & Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
  • Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
    • Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
    • Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
  • Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
    • The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
    • BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
    • The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.

Details were also released on how fans can register for the show, gaining access to a portal site with specialized forums, direct access to livestreams and special exhibitor booths. More information can be found here.

:arrow: Source

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is SEGA not doing an E3 presentation?
Do they typically have their own presentation? Idk if I am remembering wrong but I think they usually piggy back on the other shows.

Reactions: orangy57

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Sunday probably will be the best day, unless Nintendo pull out something really huge (likely they will not).

Anyway, It will be fun to see every streamer that I follow on twitch broadcasting the same video at the same time :P

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Sunday probably will be the best day, unless Nintendo pull out something really huge (likely they will not).

Anyway, It will be fun to see every streamer that I follow on twitch broadcasting the same video at the same time :P
Nintendo will just show one new game that will never see the light anytime soon, and the rest are just ports and everyone will go "yaaaaaay Nintendo".

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nintendo will just show one new game that will never see the light anytime soon, and the rest are just ports and everyone will go "yaaaaaay Nintendo".
Depends on the "one new game" and "just ports" they announce - if it's Twilight Princess HD or The Wind Waker HD or Majora's Mask 3D getting ported, that'd be brilliant. If it's, I dunno, Pikmin 1 and/or 2, then I'd be...more cautious? Less interested?

If the "one new game" is Oracle of Ages/Seasons remake, that'd be awesome too - if it's Odyssey 2 or progress on BotW2, not nearly as much.

Last edited by AkiraKurusu,

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Depends on the "one new game" and "just ports" they announce - if it's Twilight Princess HD or The Wind Waker HD or Majora's Mask 3D getting ported, that'd be brilliant. If it's, I dunno, Pikmin 1 and/or 2, then I'd be...more cautious? Less interested?

If the "one new game" is Oracle of Ages/Seasons remake, that'd be awesome too - if it's Odyssey 2 or progress on BotW2, not nearly as much.
That's the problem, I already played those games and I'm sick of ports, where is Bayonetta 3 and Metroid 4, not to mention BoTW2, they are busy firing law cases i guess.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Word is there might be an XCOM-style Marvel game revealed. I'd be happy about that, certainly can't turn out worse than the Avengers game.
Depends on the character roster - hopefully they won't put nobodies like Miss Marvel and Kate Bishop (literally who?) in before Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Captain Strange, the Fantastic 4, the X-Men, etc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the problem, I already played those games and I'm sick of ports, where is Bayonetta 3 and Metroid 4, not to mention BoTW2, they are busy firing law cases i guess.
BotW2 would only be interesting if they get rid of the stupid equipment-fragility and limited-stamina mechanics, and make Hyrule less of a desolate wasteland - make it more lived-in and homely, instead of Fallout-y.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the character roster - hopefully they won't put nobodies like Miss Marvel and Kate Bishop (literally who?) in before Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Captain Strange, the Fantastic 4, the X-Men, etc.
With an XCOM-style game I'd think it'd be possible to put in every single well-known character and a bunch of the lesser-knowns too. What would be really cool is if there are two separate campaigns to play as either the heroes or the villains. Depends on how much effort they put into it, I suppose.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

BLsquared

Game Programmer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna assume you mean Metroid Prime 4; Metroid 4 is Fusion lol. I wouldn't mind a Fusion sequel or remake to be honest, though.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hope we can get Rune Factory 5 english release date. I really want to play it but I don't understand a lick of Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol