vinstage

sweg
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
This is why:

Personally, I have no problem with e girls, until they real-fake rage about things they don't really care about. They make up for it by making the best faces while they "rage", though.

Yeah I can't stand them, the thread's originally a joke, the fact they date gamers for attention and sometimes even money? Well.

D

Deleted User

This is why:

Personally, I have no problem with e girls, until they real-fake rage about things they don't really care about. They make up for it by making the best faces while they "rage", though.

Hey that outro looks similar to something don't you think?
It's like, she made it on purpose to look like Brazzers logo, lol

Reactions: vinstage

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the fact they date gamers for attention and sometimes even money? Well.
Can't get mad at them for that--look at how many people get with someone for their money or other shallow reasons. In a way, it's a compliment that someone wants to date you because of your abilities over dating you because of an object you possess.

Good thing it's an EoF thread :)

It's like, she made it on purpose to look like Brazzers logo, lol
She definitely put thought in her design choice and her target audience. I think she's just a normal girl who plays games, but parodies herself as a "professional female gamer"....or at least I hope it's a parody. She actually makes a decent amount of money for being relatively mediocre at most games, though she markets herself well.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't get mad at them for that--look at how many people get with someone for their money or other shallow reasons. In a way, it's a compliment that someone wants to date you because of your abilities over dating you because of an object you possess.

Good thing it's an EoF thread :)

She definitely put thought in her design choice and her target audience. I think she's just a normal girl who plays games, but parodies herself as a "professional female gamer"....or at least I hope it's a parody. She actually makes a decent amount of money for being relatively mediocre at most games, though she markets herself well.
Rule #1 at female gaming, show boobs
Rule #2 at female gaming, be vulgar

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rule #1 at female gaming, show boobs
Rule #2 at female gaming, be vulgar

Those are the rules if you want to be #1 female gamer. There's actually a study on rage-quit man-babies trying to Sm4sh for real when they lose. Only the cleavage-showing, sailor-mouthed female gamer can keep a man-baby in his place after a humiliating defeat by using the overwhelming power of "Look at my tits, they will kill you while I get first." mixed with hardcore trash-talk.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...g_male_gamers_attack_female_counterparts.html

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Those are the rules if you want to be #1 female gamer. There's actually a study on rage-quit man-babies trying to Sm4sh for real when they lose. Only the cleavage-showing, sailor-mouthed female gamer can keep a man-baby in his place after a humiliating defeat by using the overwhelming power of "Look at my tits, they will kill you while I get first." mixed with hardcore trash-talk.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...g_male_gamers_attack_female_counterparts.html
Wow, Not sure how I feel about this....

Whats an e girl

Oh.

I still love you s/

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rule #3 at female gaming, they also have dicks.
ece.png

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, there plenty of controversy with this, I mean I don't want to say anything that consider bad or mean, but yeah the kaceytron thing is overrated and is a example of someone that is probably is a example of why people would dislike, and I mean by both male and female gamers. Is not a gender thing, is just a bad acting thing. People want a person who is realistic with playing games. That also goes without saying, is subjective.

For all we know, maybe these people are realistic as in this is how they are when not on camera or around people, who knows. Yeah watching someone fumble their way around video games and you know obviously is not done right and what not is the thing, then having people support it like is actually part of the act.

Look, if you are a person, not just a girl, and play games, have fun, if you want to be acknowledged for it then just show someone how good you are. I watch people on twitch like StarmieGee and she does play games and try to get good. Weather or not she is considered a "Egirl" doesn't matter to me, the fact that when she is broadcasting, she playing a game and trying to learn to get better is what gets my attention. When I go to twitch, honestly I don't go to see people, I go to see video games. (even though twitch now advertise other stuff like art, cooking, and recently anime, or tv marathons.) Still Trying to mix video games with sexualization to earn donations, why not just be a cam girl if that is your aim?

Honestly I dunno what their aim is but is just how it is and people will be people. @vinstage Think about it this way, there is many phonies in the world, and finding one is a instant heart breaker to most. You wouldn't like a guy you thought was a good at something and learned the only reason why they was grabbing attention was cause of something else irrelevant to their advertised proposal. Did that make sense?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Woah, how I got here...
Still, I leave massage that many love them and monster girls too xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users