e-books, mp3 and videos on SC Lite Rumble???

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by mabhz, Nov 27, 2006.

Nov 27, 2006
  1. mabhz
    OP

Newcomer mabhz Member

Brazil
    I know quite a lot about the other flashcards but almost nothing about Supercard Lite Rumble (or the whole supercard series).

I plan about using my NDS 50% of the time to play games, and 50% to read ebooks and play mp3 (and maybe some videos out of curiosity).

Could the current Rumble users please tell me if the Supercard will allow me to do this just like the other ones or if id better purchase a M3 or G6??

These two have applications on main menu to read ebooks and play mp3. I know Supercard doesnt. Can i install a homebrew that will do this?? Will it work flawlessly on Rumble model?? Is it true DS ORganize DOESNT work on rumble series?

THANKS!!!!!!

2. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    I have a supercard lite rumble, what do you want me to test? moonshell and dsorganize? I know that moonshell plays mp3, but does it also do e-books?

3. Xeronage

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

the M3 has a built in Movie/Music/Picture and ebook reader =P

4. mabhz
    OP

Newcomer mabhz Member

Brazil

Thank you very much, lenselijer! But as i said, i dont have any flashcard, so i dont know what applications should be tested...

all i know is that i want to play mp3s and read eboos on the flashcard i purchase. dont even know if it should read .txt files or if i would have to convert.

also, jpg imagems would be a plus!! moonshadow can view jpg pictures??

concerning DS Organize, a previous post said that it runs, but you cant SAVE anything you write on it... so, whats the point... you cant save any data!!! can u test it???

thanks!!!!

5. mabhz
    OP

Newcomer mabhz Member

Brazil
    Ok, i know about M3 built in appz... but what about Supercard Lite Rumble? can i install homebrews that would do the same????