Hacking E-book Reader [PCSC80012] English translation + How to add custom books

Code_Lyo_ko

Trophies
XP
Country
France
help i don't understand anything
where's the patch? where do i install the plugins?

EDIT: after reinstalling, got it in english finally but i can't find the reader settings

Last edited by Code_Lyo_ko,

Spiderdoom2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Alanqmgs just avoid opening autoplugin and when you do change the config.txt back it's a bit annoying but there's no real fix cuz there's no option to change it there's an option that looks like it might but it doesnt i just checked
Post automatically merged:

this guide is really REALLY bad like the software is great but the guide on how to use it is terrible the user guide is two fucking lines and some images that dont relate to anything the install guide is a jumbled mess that took me reading it 4 times to understand like dude

Last edited by Spiderdoom2099,

Alanqmgs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Alanqmgs just avoid opening autoplugin and when you do change the config.txt back it's a bit annoying but there's no real fix cuz there's no option to change it there's an option that looks like it might but it doesnt i just checked
Post automatically merged:

this guide is really REALLY bad like the software is great but the guide on how to use it is terrible the user guide is two fucking lines and some images that dont relate to anything the install guide is a jumbled mess that took me reading it 4 times to understand like dude
Thx, that’s really Annoying to manual change henkaku_sfc. Hopefully it got fixed soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr