Hacking Dying to use my AUS n3ds what's my best option?

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a gateway and sd card ready to go. I don't want to buy oot and a memory card dongle so can I just buy a pal copy of cubic ninja and that be it? I want to do the whole emunand thing. But where do I get cubic ninja?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get Cubic Ninja, there's a ton of things coming out for it. NTR, KARL, maybe OSKA. Good investment, and as a bonus you get some homebrew to play with in the mean time.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I already have a gateway and sd card ready to go. I don't want to buy oot and a memory card dongle so can I just buy a pal copy of cubic ninja and that be it? I want to do the whole emunand thing. But where do I get cubic ninja?

Here you go, enjoy...

https://www.gamestop.it/3DS/Games/21788/cubic-ninja

Get Cubic Ninja, there's a ton of things coming out for it. NTR, KARL, maybe OSKA. Good investment, and as a bonus you get some homebrew to play with in the mean time.

And a private header he can dump and use on his other roms :D

Edit: Am sorry the gamestop link went out of stock. Check PM :)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CN prices are rising and you may have to hunt some as you will need an EU copy. Some of the EU Amazon shops may have some. The U.S. versions are at 40+ now.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
CN prices are rising and you may have to hunt some as you will need an EU copy. Some of the EU Amazon shops may have some. The U.S. versions are at 40+ now.

EU release won't be any cheaper I can tell you that right now.

There was a very dry period though, after NINJHAX was blocked it was going for AU$20. I got mine for $50 when the exploit was released. So (for myself) I'm lucky that it's now over that again :P

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

There was a very dry period though, after NINJHAX was blocked it was going for AU$20. I got mine for $50 when the exploit was released. So (for myself) I'm lucky that it's now over that again :P
$50 Australian? Damn I got mine for $20 long before Ninjhax was blocked.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Really? I grabbed 3 copies the day NINJHAX was announced for $15 each. Then I forgot all about it until last week :)

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
i dont understand this community mentality. many love oot but does no one here own the game? or is this site piracy first everything else second...

Reactions: Zidapi

Trophies
XP
Country
I have GW access through sky, will I be missing out on good stuff later on since I don't have ninja? :3 Whats dat stuff?

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have GW access through sky, will I be missing out on good stuff later on since I don't have ninja? :3 Whats dat stuff?
im assuming nothing. unless you count the amazing creations like karl that center around cubic ninja. not sure if the new cfw for n3ds needs it or not lol too early for me

Reactions: Online

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have everything you need from GW, no need to worry about KARL and OSKA, KARL is working to get region free working on there consoles, OSKA is trying to be the next GW,but free. No movement there as they are asking for some partial work from KARL. I believe there was another trying to reverse engineer GW, or was that OSKA...dunno but I'm enjoying snes emulators and bravely default atm.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Dude, if you have Sky3DS, you don't need the retail cart of Cubic Ninja. Just load up the Cubic Ninja rom and you're good to go, let it be GW, KARL, or OSKA.

A Cubic Ninja rom on a Sky3DS is as good as the retail cart of Cubic Ninja.

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont understand this community mentality. many love oot but does no one here own the game? or is this site piracy first everything else second...
I own it for N64. I had it for 3DS and sold it a month ago but it wouldn't have mattered since I had the American version which wouldnt have worked on my new 3ds.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah :\ though at that exact time, it was very low. Some were going for $70+
Honestly $50 is a pretty good investment with multiple CN based CFWs released or in development.

I picked mine up a month before Ninjhax was released. $20 wasn't the cheapest I could have got it, but there was no way of knowing *when* Smealum would release. So I bought it as soon as he got his new3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1