Dying Light Platinum Edition is coming to the Nintendo Switch

sadasdsa.png

Techland's parkour zombie game will be making its way to a new platform. Dying Light Platinum Edition has been revealed for the Nintendo Switch, with few further details other than the existence of the port. The game will be released both physically and digitally, though there is currently no solid release date, nor a launch window. Those that purchase the physical edition will get a few trinkets, such as a map, a survival guide, and some stickers. Dying Light originally released in 2015 for last generation consoles, while a sequel is currently in development and planned to launch later this December.

:arrow: Source

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, you really didnt get it.

Atleast i am doing something. You have 3.5k posts on this forum and not one thread that actually contributes to something.

How about you put me on your ignore list? Crybaby. Glad you took the time to go through all of my 3.5K posts though. Moron. Don't you have some garbage homebrew no one fucking gives two fucks about to make? Or you still have tears to dry first?

I DO get it. You don't like my posts, so you make your own posts crying about how much you don't like my posts. CLAP CLAP!!!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!! Try not to let it ruin your entire weekend though, ok, kid?

BeCaUSe mY HomEBrew iS MeaNIngFul?
fnrie4e.jpg

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You really think i would go through 3.5k of your posts? nah, you are not that important to me.
i just skimmed your created threads. but ey, good to know that you know my homebrew, even though its worthless in your eyes, while i know about nothing you did.

The fuck is shovelware studios? Roblox content? man i'm proud of you.
get yourself a cookie, you earned it.

Last edited by Slluxx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn