'Dying Light 2 Stay Human' gets new gameplay trailer and console comparison footage

dying light 2.JPG

In anticipation of Dying Light 2 Stay Human's release in less than a month, developer Techland released some videos to give a glimpse of the gameplay. Below you can see the brand-new official gameplay trailer:

Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope. You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there's one thing you can never forget—stay human.

In addition, the developers aired the final episode of their Dying To Know show which provides developer insights as well as sneak peeks. One such peak in Episode 6 provided gameplay comparisons between PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series S/X. You can catch it as from 6:20:

More details about Dying Light 2 Stay Human also came to light recently. After announcing that the game would take a whopping 500 hours to 100%, Techland clarified on Twitter that this is only to max out the game while the main story takes around 20 hours to complete.

dying light 2 play time.JPG

In another tweet, Techland guaranteed to provide post-launch content for at least 5 years including new stories, locations and in-game events.

Dying Light 2 Stay Human is set to release on February 4, 2022 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch (Cloud Version). Pre-orders are available and come with the exclusive digital Reload Pack and Reach for the Sky Pack, featuring unique outfits, weapons, backpack and paraglider skins.

:arrow: SOURCE

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Can't wait for this game. The first one was great and Techland are such a great studio who are still supporting the first game to this date.

I played through the first one in online co-op and would recommend to anyone who wants a good time!
also looking forward to this. The first one had some interesting mechanics and the sequel seems to bring the good stuff back and expand on the storytelling with player-driven choices.

Reactions: Karones

Bl4aze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very happy they finally showed console versions. i wasn't worried too much due to mainly using PC but i know some people were and it was certainly a topic of interest that nothing but PC footage had been shown.

Reactions: Prans

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
::::Twiddling my thumbs::: I’m waiting for dead island 2… just playing I just finished dying light on switch amazing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: