DX selling OFFICAL NINTENDO Wii parts! 0_o

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by epicelite, Sep 27, 2008.

Sep 27, 2008
  1. epicelite
    OP

Member epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

United States
  2. ciper

Member ciper GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Fuck dealextreme. If you read the feedback people have posted on this forum and others you'd know they take FOREVER to ship even a simple item.

I ordered 6 different items about 6 weeks ago. So far I have got THREE different packages and one of the items isn't here yet grrrrrr...

3. tKo HaXoR

Member tKo HaXoR GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It is probably just your location [​IMG] but i will get my order tomorrow! Got to love Los Angeles and fast customs! Right now it is in customs and will arrive at my door step tomorrow!!! [​IMG] Ordered top toy ds on Sunday, and will get my package on the 6th day after i placed my order!!! Standard Registered Air Mail rocks!! Well for me anyways

4. epicelite
    OP

Member epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

United States
    I never waited longer then 14 days for mah package.

5. fly_us

Member fly_us GBAtemp Regular

United States
    if you read the description of the DVD drive:
    $65 for a drive that fail to pass QC check? i dont thinkn so

6. scousethief

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Nothing wrong with Deal extreme everything ive ordered has arrived well packaged and within 10-14 days, very cheap and very good service .

7. FlatFrogger

Member FlatFrogger GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I agree, everything i've ordered from deal extreme has arrived in anything from 4-14 days. Some times times are marked with a * or 2-5 days if its going to take a while for them to get hold of it. Considering the items are so cheap and the delivery is free why are you moaning?

Only other complaints i've seen against dealextreme is DSTTs with fakes and stuff. IMO why would you buy a product from somewhere which is far away and has a whole fake scandal going on around it, not to mention there are better similarly priced cards out there anyway.

8. RetroGamer

Newcomer RetroGamer Member

United States
    So once you get one of these, how hard is it to install? I suspect my Drive will need replacing in the near future.

9. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    As hard as it is to take your drive out. Easy if you have experience

10. enarky

Member enarky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

No idea what feedback you mean, most of the feedback *I* read is positive, as is my experience with them. If you want fast shipping order via EMS.

Dealextreme is great.

11. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    Dealextreme is not for the schizophrenic hyper-child who cannot wait to acquire his brand new DS piracy toy. You must be patient as everything is shipped from China and they are a store that keeps no inventory on hand....its ordered by the unit.

12. FlatFrogger

Member FlatFrogger GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Could be asking too much from certain people here I guess [​IMG] ...

13. ciper

United States
    Although I have seen it many places this forum is a good example of the feedback. Unfortunately the search function is down at the moment but there is an extremely long thread in the DS section where multiple users complain of spotty shipping times.

Over two weeks seems to be the average on many shipments. In todays market that is beyond the limit of patience with purchases from an E-tailer. It is not the shipping method that is affecting the shipment time. Eleven days after my order I checked the tracking number they had created and the item had not even been given to the postal service yet.

BTW - I purchased a replacement case, metal stylus, screen protector, extended life battery, silicon cover and car charger for my girlfriends DS. No piracy tools were included.

14. scousethief

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Have you emailed them about it ? i normally email Tina and she gets back to me within 24 hours , maybe one of the items isnt in stock anymore or theres a some other problem.

15. ciper

United States
    I did not email them since it is the norm for the items to arrive in different shipments after long wait times. The reason they are able to have such low prices and a HUGE selection is because they don't have anything in stock. Its all ordered from different suppliers when you place your order.

Unfortunately I did not find this out until after I ordered the items and started to search for reviews of the place.

16. Diffusion

Member Diffusion GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    They changed the description.

So the Wii it was in probably failed the QC test, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the drive failed QC.