Dwarf Fortress

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by cowabungabruce, Oct 30, 2007.

Oct 30, 2007

Dwarf Fortress by cowabungabruce at 2:39 AM (962 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. cowabungabruce

Newcomer cowabungabruce Member

Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    Oh, this is fantastic. I just made a sizable investment back in August for the Samsung 244t 24" lcd display to get ready for playing the orange box and I wanted to get rid of the old crt tv in my room. So of course half-life is amazing on it. So is oblivion. And so is every single dvd.

The real issue is why did I get it when all I have been playing lately is Dwarf Fortress. (I do have cable tv running in pip sometimes but that's not the point.) I have 1920x1200 pixels at my disposal for optical nirvana and I can't stop playing something that makes the gba look "advanced". It doesn't help that today the game was updated too.

I recommend you all look into it. I could call it a cross between nethack, civilization, anno 1701, and harvest moon but that doesn't really do it any justice. It is one of a kind. Go search reviews on it. dubiousquality.blogspot.com has been raving about it forever.

I just wish it could do any justice at all to my new sexy monitor.
  2. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

Nov 29, 2002
    United States
    You forgot to add ZZT!