Dvddigitalmedia.co.uk = CON

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by khan, Jan 4, 2007.

Jan 4, 2007

Dvddigitalmedia.co.uk = CON by khan at 10:37 AM (759 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. khan
    OP

Member khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    Hi all,

I ordered x2 Traxdata 8cm 1.4GB DVD-R ( 10 spindle) however I received x2 Budget 8cm 1.4GB DVD-R (25 spindle). [​IMG]

I have been trying to get in contact with them over this situation, I e-mailed them on every e-mail address they have up on their website but they seem to be ignoring my e-mails for some odd reason. After a week i e-mailed them and threatened to leave negative feedback but still no reply.

x2 Budget spindles would have cost me half the money i payed even on their site but for me it is not about losing £5 pounds but the fact of the matter is that they tricked me by sending me the wrong media and they are not even replying to my e-amils because i wanted them to send me x2 traxdata 8cm spindles and i would send their sh*ty x2 Budget spindles back which are no use to me as i do not even like that media.

Do you guys think i should just leave it to that and not order anything from these kind of CONs. [​IMG]

-Khan

2. megatron_lives

Member megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Dude, leave negative feedback, flog the budget discs and forget about it!

3. Squiffy

Member Squiffy GBATemp's Little Embarrassment

Ireland
    Hmm, they're from Northern Ireland, where I live (until I go back to uni on Saturday).

I also see they have an address:
    21 Henryville Court
    BALLYCLARE
    Co. Antrim,
    Northern Ireland.
    BT39 9FS.

Not too far from where I live actually.
    If I had the time/inclination, I'd go down there and see if it's a legit business (which I have no doubt that it is, and this was just a simple mistake).

4. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    not sure if you paid with credit card, but if you did, chances are you can call up your credit card company/ bank and tell them your situation.

5. khan
    OP

Member khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    To update on this matter, i have finally received the replacements from them as originally ordered albeit very late. [​IMG]