Dvddigitalmedia.co.uk = CON

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by khan, Jan 4, 2007.

1. khan
    OP

khan GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 17, 2003
    Pakistan
    Hi all,

I ordered x2 Traxdata 8cm 1.4GB DVD-R ( 10 spindle) however I received x2 Budget 8cm 1.4GB DVD-R (25 spindle). [​IMG]

I have been trying to get in contact with them over this situation, I e-mailed them on every e-mail address they have up on their website but they seem to be ignoring my e-mails for some odd reason. After a week i e-mailed them and threatened to leave negative feedback but still no reply.

x2 Budget spindles would have cost me half the money i payed even on their site but for me it is not about losing £5 pounds but the fact of the matter is that they tricked me by sending me the wrong media and they are not even replying to my e-amils because i wanted them to send me x2 traxdata 8cm spindles and i would send their sh*ty x2 Budget spindles back which are no use to me as i do not even like that media.

Do you guys think i should just leave it to that and not order anything from these kind of CONs. [​IMG]

-Khan

2. megatron_lives

megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2006
    Hampshire
    Dude, leave negative feedback, flog the budget discs and forget about it!

3. Squiffy

Squiffy GBATemp's Little Embarrassment

Oct 30, 2002
    Northern Ireland
    Hmm, they're from Northern Ireland, where I live (until I go back to uni on Saturday).

I also see they have an address:
    21 Henryville Court
    BALLYCLARE
    Co. Antrim,
    Northern Ireland.
    BT39 9FS.

Not too far from where I live actually.
    If I had the time/inclination, I'd go down there and see if it's a legit business (which I have no doubt that it is, and this was just a simple mistake).

4. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    not sure if you paid with credit card, but if you did, chances are you can call up your credit card company/ bank and tell them your situation.

5. khan
    OP

khan GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 17, 2003
    Pakistan
    To update on this matter, i have finally received the replacements from them as originally ordered albeit very late. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice