Hacking DVD media

Pii Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the answer to this already, but I wanted to know if anybody else has had trouble with this to? I have been using Sony DVD-r disc to burn my games, and most all played fine. I am using gamma with 002 fix wad made by DJtaz,(very nice
by the way). I am also using 0.3 beta with 247. Both loaders work fine up until I started using Memorex DVD-r's. I bought them on sale and didn't think nothing about it. Now games that I have on Sony disc that I recopied to Memorex disc for the kids room are giving DRE's a lot. I know I should just go back to Sony if they work, I just wanted to know if anyone else has had trouble from memerox disc to? Also I made a copy of my guitar hero 3 LOR game and some songs start to play fine
then give DRE's. Is this just GH3 problem or could it be the disc also. Thanks for all the help.

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Memorex are really good. They're cheaper than all the ones like Verbatim or Sony, but have pretty much the same success rate(in my experience).

Sorox said:
That reminds me. Whats a new wii game that anyone would reccomend to me?

...Random? Battalion Wars 2 sounds pretty good. I've yet to try it, though. De Blob is fun for a bit, then gets boring, but you should try it. Definitely Call of Duty 5 if you haven't.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well if you have a good burner and do everything right, your success rate with Verbatim, taiyo yuden or sony is 100%. There's much stuff you can do wrong about choosing media and burning, you only have to look at the amount of media and burning threads to verify this.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive had memorex dvd-rs that work but another variation of memorex dvd-rs dont work. it has to do with the dyes in the disc, the wii cant read thru certain dyes on certain dvd-rs

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i used Memorex DVD+R (booktyped to DVD-ROM) for one game and it's working fine, however i burned all my +50 games onto Verbatim AZO DVD-R at 2x.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1