Dvd dumper, wbfs manager, and usb loader v1.5.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by UKTone, Apr 30, 2009.

Apr 30, 2009
  1. UKTone
    OP

Member UKTone GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I finally got my 16gb Kingston Datatravler G2 Tuesday, but nothing is going right for me so far.

I first tried installing ssbb onto it, and it turned out to be 7.08gb and 6.78 in 1.4. Also when i tried with my 1gb it said 1.07 on 1.4 why did it get bigger for the 16gb? (Btw i nvr tried to see iff ssbb would have worked)

Next I tried using the wbfs manager 84x but it wouldn't format the flash drive. Changed the flash drive from a fat32 to a ntsc so i could put the Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 3 iso file on it, couldn't use it for the usb loader since i had no wbfs partition, so i decided to use the dvd dump to burn the iso to a blank disc and i tried using the dvd with gecko os, and it gave me an error saying no dvd after all that time it took...

Is there a way to put wbfs manager on your wii?

How do I get the wbfs manager to work?

How do I get the dvd dumper to work?

I'm not sure what to do.

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The difference in filesize is that earlier versions of the loader ignore the update partition on a disc. The game plays just fine with or without it.

And no, WBFS Manager is for your PC and the USB Loader has built in management functions anyway. Also, you shouldn't have to use the DVD Dumper for anything other than GCN games since the USB Loader does the job much faster than the Dumper does.

You said you didn't even try out the games that you installed? Maybe you should do that before confusing yourself with other things...

3. UKTone
    OP

United States
    SSBB was going to take too long so i did it for NarutoR2 and it plays fine, but i finally put Naruto Gnt ex3 onto it and it plays fine but it freezes after beating things every now and then how can I stop it from freezing? Didn't check if naruto r2 would freeze, but will see.

Also for the dvd dumper, how can i use it to make a wii game dvd? (Don't think the usb loader 1.5 is gonna work good enough.)
    Also do i use the backup launcher or gecko os? (They both say no dvd for the first one i made with the 4.37gb iso from my flash drive which was ntsc formatted)
    Also should it be the 4.37gb iso or the 1.62gb wbfs iso/partition or it doesn't matter?

If nothing I've said is going to work please tell what will.

Thanks.

4. UKTone
    OP

United States
    Bump

Sorry for double post, but didn't want to make another thread basically on the same subjects.