DVD Cases

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jumpman17, Apr 11, 2007.

1. jumpman17
    OP

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    Alright, I bought a 320 DVD case but after removing my games once or twice to make sure it wouldn't scratch them, all my games have a bunch of little micro scratches on them now. Are they going to get worse over time and stop running?

2. qusai

qusai GBAtemp Regular

Apr 1, 2007
    Canada
    If there are small scratches from it now then they will build up over time.
    You're gonna be putting the games into the DVD case a different way every time whether you like it or not. I suggest taking the DVD case and a CD with you back to the shop and ask them for a refund.

3. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    i noticed that years ago jumpman. I only use dvd cases(ones like retail dvds) or solid cd cases(ones that retail cds come in) because i have found plastic sleves/dvd case scratch discs like mad:(

4. jumpman17
    OP

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    I only bought one because Staples had them normally at $45 but they had a special for $15 in store and a $5 rebate so I got it for $10. I won't bother taking it back for $10. I was hoping to use it when I moved to main campus in August so I would actually be able to take my movies and games with me in a compact area and not 700 dvd cases.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice