vicicarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

I just upgraded my TSOP V1.4 Winbond Xbox HDD to a 512gb SSD. I can't figure out why but when using the Evolution-X dashboard I see my games twice when looking up games saved on my HDD/SSD. If I switch to Unleash-X dashboard I don't have duplicate games. I install games to my "F" drive/partition. Has anyone encounter this issue? I've tried looking it up but I haven't got any results. I want to use Evolution-X because I have made custom backgrounds I want to use.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know little of evox but I'd honestly say switch to UnleashX, if you really want to stay on Evox, I'd say backup all the games and manually delete all of them from the games list, then FTP the games back and let it reboot.

vicicarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply @DinohScene,

When you say game list do you mean from a txt file or just the game list. Also I wanted to stay on Evo-X because I made several skins for it. Would you know if there is a template for Unleash-X to make your own skins? I wouldn't mid switching over.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's been ages since I done anything skinning wise with UnleashX.

Idk how Evox handles it but you should be able to select the game and then manually delete the entry from the games list.

vicicarus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, I had backed them up before upgrading the HDD to SSD. I will try both methods, FTP and ripping from my discs and see if this fixes my issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night