Duplicate Channel Remover

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by singingshiver, Mar 23, 2008.

Mar 23, 2008

Duplicate Channel Remover by singingshiver at 5:29 PM (2,036 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. singingshiver
    OP

Newcomer singingshiver Newbie

United Kingdom
  2. Shinigami Kiba

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    That's pretty cool, but isn't the worst part about having a semi-bricked Wii the fact that you can't access the Wii Settings? Does this fix that problem too?
    I move my Wii around quite often and accessing the settings for the sensor bar is very important to me so that's why I can't risk having my system getting semi bricked.

3. Monkey01

Member Monkey01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Duplicate channels and Semi bricks don't always go together. If you just have the latest firmware and update with a foreign one you get duplicate channels, but no semi-brick most of the time.
    The semi-bricks get repaired when you upgrade to a higher firmware of the part that caused the brick, but then from the right region. The duplicate channels weren't fixable the same way though, so that's why they've made a program for that now.

4. OrcMonkey©

Banned OrcMonkey© Banned

no i semi bricked my wii with donkey kong barrell blast pal on a ntsc wii and updated with ssmb ntsc us and didnt fix my wii.

5. Marticuno

Member Marticuno GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    There is a BIG topic on this subject on the hacking section on these boards, lol.