Duplicate Channel Remover

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by singingshiver, Mar 23, 2008.

1. singingshiver
    OP

singingshiver Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2008
  2. Shinigami Kiba

Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2007
    Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    That's pretty cool, but isn't the worst part about having a semi-bricked Wii the fact that you can't access the Wii Settings? Does this fix that problem too?
    I move my Wii around quite often and accessing the settings for the sensor bar is very important to me so that's why I can't risk having my system getting semi bricked.

3. Monkey01

Monkey01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Duplicate channels and Semi bricks don't always go together. If you just have the latest firmware and update with a foreign one you get duplicate channels, but no semi-brick most of the time.
    The semi-bricks get repaired when you upgrade to a higher firmware of the part that caused the brick, but then from the right region. The duplicate channels weren't fixable the same way though, so that's why they've made a program for that now.

4. OrcMonkey©

OrcMonkey© Banned

Banned
    Aug 5, 2007
    no i semi bricked my wii with donkey kong barrell blast pal on a ntsc wii and updated with ssmb ntsc us and didnt fix my wii.

5. Marticuno

Marticuno GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2008
    Norway
    Norway
    There is a BIG topic on this subject on the hacking section on these boards, lol.