The Incredible Sulk
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shortly after you get the green skull you goto the ruins and I seem to be stuck in a room where these 3 guardian guys fly around at high speed and destroy me. (THeres a monument in the middle of the room, saying something about the 10 arts or what not)

Is it just a case of me not being high enough lvl? Or am I missing something?

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
I just stood on the lower left corner hitting them when they got close. Me and my owon, that's it. They won't shoot much at that place and if you have some potions it should be alright.

sckelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you choose the school or is it random?.... And beating these guardians isn't required? I did notice a new place on my map... just thought I *had* to beat these guys in order to advance.

- Sean

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you choose the school or is it random?.... And beating these guardians isn't required? I did notice a new place on my map... just thought I *had* to beat these guys in order to advance.

- Sean
No, it's not required. The school is still random, so if you have a lot of money to waste, you can just keep trying until you get a school you want.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Is not really random... it choses where you push the button... it just makes 2 other circles and then stop in the same place... and I just lvled a lot and killed them xD... used a weight to hold the attack button in a place with 3 generators and lvled a whole night xD

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kira Yamato said:
Is not really random... it choses where you push the button... it just makes 2 other circles and then stop in the same place... and I just lvled a lot and killed them xD... used a weight to hold the attack button in a place with 3 generators and lvled a whole night xD
you're lucky you didn't get your ass kicked by a super-powered wisp. iirc, you can kill them on the first playthrough if you're a high level, but on the second playthrough, if you stay near a generator for a while, a wisp will come out that can and will OHKO you.

But yeah, like pkprostudio said, the guardians are totally optional. I think I'm gonna skip them on hard mode.

If you're stuck at that point:
1) Check your quest guide (it's surprisingly hand-holding in this game)
2) Talk to the captain in town
or
3) talk to the ghost guy in the Ruins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha! I'm in hard mode and I started fighting the Guardians last night (with cheat on). I make it keep attacking, but it's not even done yet. Maybe because the button came up a couple of times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it