• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never done it, but my household is cool with it. If we have something that someone might find something worth, we'll leave it out front with our dumpster out in the open assuming it won't rain. We had an old CRT that still worked that we didn't need so we set it out there, and it was picked up after a few hours. Also, where I live, there's even a guy who's known locally for collecting junk. If he sees something that looks like you're throwing away of interest, he'll knock on your door and ask if he can have it. Technically not "dumpster diving" but pretty cool. I think the last thing he asked to have was our old fridge to take for parts.

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Facebook buy swap and sell groups are a great place to advertise your junk for free or low enough prices. I've gotten rid of a washing machine which was on its last legs for a good price and other various stuff which would be hard for me to remove from my house due to the large size.

Plus it is a great place to pick up a bargain.

A few months ago a fella was selling a 27" 2014 imac for $700. I offered him $600 and he accepted it. But for some stupid reason (saving up to buy a house) I chose not to buy it. I still regret not buying it:wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s