Dumping my Wii Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Quick-zeno, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009

Dumping my Wii Games by Quick-zeno at 6:02 AM (714 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Quick-zeno
    OP

Member Quick-zeno GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Okay, i'm currently dumping my wii game to the 4GB usb and its taking an hour.
    I was hoping i could have dumped the whole game in one part but its was about 50mb short to dump it.

I'm currently using superdump and its going to take about an hour for the 1.5gb part.

The thing i'm worried about is how the f#ck do i join the parts into an .iso?
    I believe there's a command you can put it cmd?

I'm on my iMac, can i do it on a mac (I've got pc's too if i have to use a pc)

2. Quick-zeno
    OP

Canada
  3. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Dumping your Wii games could be possible.I think you may use SuperDump if you want to (search the forum).

4. Diablo1123

Member Diablo1123 Newcomer

United States
    You could always dump using USB Loader and what not, faster because its scrubbed

5. Quick-zeno
    OP

Canada
    I haz problem.

The disc parts go in part 0,1,2

I copyed part 0 to my computer and deleted it of my flashdrive.
    I went back to try copy part 1, and it said not enough space on the usb drive..
    So i rebooted the dumper and tryed to dump part 1, and it gave me the same error.

So i'm dumping part 2 to my usb..

Note: these are in 1.5gb splits.

6. sl33p

Member sl33p GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Instead of making your own thread you could have skimmed allll the way to the second page of topics and asked in the actual dedicated thread for Super Dump. Or, you could have actually read the topic (or searched) where a solution for your exact question is posted (several times). And even more amazingly, if you decided to read slightly further in the thread you would have seen that someone else took the time to write a GUI for this very operation. As for your second issue, I don't know the answer and I'm tired and I feel like I've pointed you in the right direction. It's time for you to make an effort.

(And please for your own sake it's "copied" and "tried" not "copyed" and "tryed")

7. Painguy

Member Painguy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i actually was asking the same thing today. i ended up using a USB Loader to backup my games. U should do the same. its a gazzillion times faster