Hacking dumping my dream address on acnl

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost my 3ds cartridge awhiles back but a little bit ago I got a new one and I want to dump my dream address of my town. so I can inject it back into this cartridge I got. can anyone tell me how I can do this?? or if I can?? I really miss my old town.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your 3DS new or old?
If it's new I can dump the dream for you tomorrow but if it's old, then simply downgrade your browser (Google 'Spider downgrade 3ds') and then go to the desired dream, dump RAM from marc_mac's gardenram.bin website on your 3DS, return home and then re inject the RAM from the same sight.

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does it being old or new got to do with that?? I'm just asking. and i'd rather someone else do if possible. but if not I guess I could get the nerve eventually to do it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ts old3ds if memory serves me. and I'm on a9lh wit luma. this wont mess up with anything in it will it??

oh its also a 11.1 emu

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does it being old or new got to do with that?? I'm just asking. and i'd rather someone else do if possible. but if not I guess I could get the nerve eventually to do it.

ts old3ds if memory serves me. and I'm on a9lh wit luma. this wont mess up with anything in it will it??

oh its also a 11.1 emu
no it won't mess with anything and o3ds can only use it because o3ds and n3ds have different browsers, and the exploit utilizes a vulnerability in the browser in order to run code, and in this instance, would be to dump the save file from RAM.

Reactions: Latyana

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it won't mess with anything and o3ds can only use it because o3ds and n3ds have different browsers, and the exploit utilizes a vulnerability in the browser in order to run code, and in this instance, would be to dump the save file from RAM.
oh ok. so I just install or whatnot that this site says to do and go from there then?? it says I gotta b on emuNAND not sysNAND and that's why I asked bout that with a9lh. lol.

MuscleMuscleHust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your 3DS new or old?
If it's new I can dump the dream for you tomorrow but if it's old, then simply downgrade your browser (Google 'Spider downgrade 3ds') and then go to the desired dream, dump RAM from marc_mac's gardenram.bin website on your 3DS, return home and then re inject the RAM from the same sight.

Can I get a link to that site?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a