Dumping GC ISO's made with multigame manager?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by misticknight, Jul 1, 2012.

1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    So i finally got DIOS MIOS 2.0 to work...sorta. I only tested Ikaruga cause i havent had much time to download games yet, and it loads but all i get is a black screen :( (if someone can help me with that too btw it'd be much appreciated lol). but anywyas, mainly whati want to know is can i rip iso's from discs i burnt with Multigame manager and make them work with DIOS MIOS or would i have to d/l them again? If anyone doesn't know waht im talking about btw i have one disc with like Bloodrayne, Megaman Collection and Starfox Assault all on the one disc. I tried using Cleanrip and it wouldnt read it and Waninkokos dumper just resets. dont know any other way. thanks in advance.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Did you just delete the ISOs after you burnt them? You probably should have, oh I don't know, kept them until you knew it worked.

I believe you can rip the ISO using Imgburn, then open the ISO in multigame manager and it should let you extract whatever games you need from the ISO.

3. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    if theres any confusion the games do work when you load them off the disc, i'd just rather load it using DIOS MIOS atm and use my USB loader for convenience. and thanks ill try that soon, hopefully it'll work.

4. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    IT WORKED! Thanks heaps suprgamer!

5. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    It's Suprgamr232, and no problem.

BTW, if you would have Googled a little you would have found your answer, that's all I did.

6. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    i did, maybe i wrote the wrong thing (well im sure i did since i called it multigame manager but its actially called multigame ISO creator). havent used it in ages so i forgot the name of it. thanks anyways lol.

7. chop

Member chop GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    USB Loader-GX can rip multi game discs.

8. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    wow it actually does, and in the format you need for it to run with DIOS MIOS so you dont need that DiscEX program. USBLoader GX is great idk why people give it crap and prefer stuff like Wiiflow or NeoGamma.