Hacking dumping dsi only carts

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is this possible? I cant find a thread about it...

I just bought korg ds10 plus which only works o the dsi... Are there any tools that might help me to dump cartridge or is it impossible for now?

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its not dsiware, its a followup to ds10 from a couple of years ago. But this time its more powerful and apparently only runs on the dsi.

It'll be here in a few days, cant wait
smile.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You could try dumping it on an original DS or a DSL. Even if it won't run on anything apart from the DSi, maybe an old DS can still at least read the files. But then there's the problem with actually running the rom since there are no flashcart that works in DSi mode, which is another problem.
tongue.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KORG PLUS DS-10 is suppose to be a hybrid cart with double the features for the DSi in most of the areas. There was a video that came out that talked about the new features not that long ago. There is some weirdness with the cart though that is making it difficult to dump and boot.

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the interesting info chaps, i wasnt aware that it also runs on the ds but with the crippled features of the original.

i suppose there is little point in me trying to dump the cart since i have no experience in the field, and there is likely teams of talented people attempting it already.

i bought a dsi (and sold my ds) specifically for this piece of software
smile.gif

gibberish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont understand what you mean, please explain.
you're playing a dump of the NEW ds10 PLUS on your acekard? on the dsi its working with all the new features like 8 drum pads and 4 synths?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free