Hacking Dumped Splatoon with DDD and get black screen when loading with loadiine

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I've been trying to get Splatoon working on Loadiine but have not been successful.. At first I had problems dumping my meta folder which I resolved but now I am getting a black screen when trying to load the game via the mii maker. If anyone has a solution that would be helpful

-edit-

Yes I have looked through the forums for a solution and the question has been asked but unanswered and have not been related to main thread

Last edited by Duckling,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get Splatoon working on Loadiine but have not been successful.. At first I had problems dumping my meta folder which I resolved but now I am getting a black screen when trying to load the game via the mii maker. If anyone has a solution that would be helpful

-edit-

Yes I have looked through the forums for a solution and the question has been asked but unanswered and have not been related to main thread
Isn't splatoon online game only? Loadiine doesn't work online

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only single reason to still use Loadiine is if you seriously can only afford an SD card to load games. Otherwise, get a USB drive, download your "backup" from Nintendo servers, and install to USB like a reasonable person would.

Good luck.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I managed to fix the issue by downloading an online META folder and just overriding the data.

-edit-

I used CEMU to identify the issue

Reactions: iAqua

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol