Hacking Dumped CIA want an update - but failed

Memfis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dumped some games to my SD-Card and installed it with FBI. All worked fine. Two dumped games want to make an update, but if I do that, it failed. If I go into the eShop and choose Available Updates -> then repair it can't find an error. If I nevertheless want to repair (download again) it failed. If I insert the original game card there is no updae available, only at the dumped game.

The two games are Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Any ideas?

Memfis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't want to use illegal tricks. Is there no other way? How it seems is the update message an error and there is none.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a android phone or windows computer you can use wii u usb helper to download the updates, and pack them to cia and install the updates with fbi, it isn't illegal to download updates, they are free for everybody

Reactions: Quantumcat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped some games to my SD-Card and installed it with FBI. All worked fine. Two dumped games want to make an update, but if I do that, it failed. If I go into the eShop and choose Available Updates -> then repair it can't find an error. If I nevertheless want to repair (download again) it failed. If I insert the original game card there is no updae available, only at the dumped game.

The two games are Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Any ideas?

Did you happen to use GodMode9 version 1.5.0 to dump your games into CIA format? Just checking as this version has a bug in CIA conversion.

Reactions: wicksand420

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: