Hacking Dump Wii U Disk Games and Install them as Backups?

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, is it possible to dump the wii u games of a disk and install it to a USB? Also, after I dump it, do I need to get the title.tik or is it within the dump?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right know you can only dump the title.tik then use that with a nus download from pc. No way to dump and install directly.

If that becomes possible in the future you wouldn't need to worry about dumping the ticket.

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right know you can only dump the title.tik then use that with a nus download from pc. No way to dump and install directly.

If that becomes possible in the future you wouldn't need to worry about dumping the ticket.
Could I dump the entire disk? I do have redNand so I could make a dummy title.tik.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could I dump the entire disk? I do have redNand so I could make a dummy title.tik.
Even with rednand you can't dump to installable format. You need a tool that can dump to wud which don't exist (at least publicly...Team Salt) the decrypt to installable format.

If you want to make a proper loadiine dump then use wupclient to make a full proper loadiine dump (DDD doesn't dump everything)

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with rednand you can't dump to installable format. You need a tool that can dump to wud which don't exist (at least publicly...Team Salt) the decrypt to installable format.

If you want to make a proper loadiine dump then use wupclient to make a full proper loadiine dump (DDD doesn't dump everything)
So lets say I find a game that I could install to USB and have the Disk of. Is it possible to extract the save from the disk to the digital game?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lets say I find a game that I could install to USB and have the Disk of. Is it possible to extract the save from the disk to the digital game?
If you are installing to usb just move the save to usb before installing the game. If installing to system memory then move the save to system memory

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are installing to usb just move the save to usb before installing the game. If installing to system memory then move the save to system memory
So there is no homebrew application I could use to transfer the save. I could just do it via system settings. Correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: 112TB in this photo 😎😎