barak06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi
I have a 5.5.1 Wii U with loadiine....
A friiend has a 5.5.0 with plenty Of saves on bis 2gb Card.
Can i insert it in my Wii u with all the files needed for kernel launch to dump his saves with saviine. (I.e. The game saves are on the sd Card ?)

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi
I have a 5.5.1 Wii U with loadiine....
A friiend has a 5.5.0 with plenty Of saves on bis 2gb Card.
Can i insert it in my Wii u with all the files needed for kernel launch to dump his saves with saviine. (I.e. The game saves are on the sd Card ?)
just copy the files in /wiiu/saves and it'll work fine

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the SD card doesn't retain any "unique console ID" and the saves are not tied to the console either, so any SD card can be used, and you can dump/restore saves to any console if you want to share or get someone else savegame.

To dump/restore, you need to launch the retail game disc (not loadiine), as it's currently the only way to get access to the game's save path on the console.

barak06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the SD card doesn't retain any "unique console ID" and the saves are not tied to the console either, so any SD card can be used, and you can dump/restore saves to any console if you want to share or get someone else savegame.

To dump/restore, you need to launch the retail game disc (not loadiine), as it's currently the only way to get access to the game's save path on the console.
Thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free