Hacking Dump games bigger than 4 gb on sd fat32?

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. I searched a lot but i didnt find any answer to this. How to dump games to nsp (downloaded from eshop) bigger than 4 gb on sd fat32? I used tinfoil, but it dumps only 4.3 gb and then stops. I tried to use nut to dump to pc, but after the dump was ended nothing appeared on my pc (used ntfs:/C/ on tinfoil as dump folder). Any help it would be appreciated.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using sx or atmosphere? If atmosphere, then use nxdumptool. Itll dump your game into split files. If you're using sx, use sxdumper (i think that's what its called) itll do the same thing, it'll dump into split files to fit on ur sd card

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm using sx os. I tried to use sxdumper in the past but it wont start because the title keys are missing. I think i got the same for nxdumptool. I dumped title keys with tinfoil but still no luck

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using sx os. I tried to use sxdumper in the past but it wont start because the title keys are missing. I think i got the same for nxdumptool. I dumped title keys with tinfoil but still no luck
Dump your keys with lockpick_RCM

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well there is a problem with that too. I have a switch sx lite. Lockpick can't dump all keys and lockpick-rcm is incompatible with sx os, it can even brick the switch. But i think i have to find a workaround with the game's title keys and not the system's keys.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there is a problem with that too. I have a switch sx lite. Lockpick can't dump all keys and lockpick-rcm is incompatible with sx os, it can even brick the switch. But i think i have to find a workaround with the game's title keys and not the system's keys.
Pmed

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil wont split the dump because it does not know how large its going to be ahead of time. Nut does not support writing to PC for security reasons.

You should be able to use tinfoil's MTP to copy the file over, or use FTP.

tsam2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks. If tinfoil could do that plus multiple file selection, it would be the only manager i would use on my switch. Instead i have to use other 2 different apps.

Last edited by tsam2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: iH