OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have a crystal clear hard case on my N3DS and I don't want to remove it every time I want to use the microSD card...

Is there any way to dmp my emunand partition to my PC without removing the card?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I have a crystal clear hard case on my N3DS and I don't want to remove it every time I want to use the microSD card...

Is there any way to dmp my emunand partition to my PC without removing the card?
You don't need to remove it every time, only when you want to extract your emuNAND partition. Everything else can be done wirelessly.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using the wireless mSD card management and was getting 260 KB/s on transfers. Utterly worthless to transfer games, would probably take several days if not weeks depending on the size of your library

That said I can see it being handy for updating the launcher.dat, deleting CIAs once you've installed them, installing smaller CIAs like updates, dlc, themes. Too slow for anything major

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
I tried using the wireless mSD card management and was getting 260 KB/s on transfers. Utterly worthless to transfer games, would probably take several days if not weeks depending on the size of your library

That said I can see it being handy for updating the launcher.dat, deleting CIAs once you've installed them, installing smaller CIAs like updates, dlc, themes. Too slow for anything major

Off topic but, is the SD wireless transfer function only available on the N3DS? I haven't heard much about it so I don't know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality