Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting errors with this trying to create a pkg of Uncharted Remastered collection. Error says something about png format not valid.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm getting errors with this trying to create a pkg of Uncharted Remastered collection. Error says something about png format not valid.

Sometimes it does error, try use latest fpkg (3.12 + 2 hot foxes) generator, and if you still get errors you can always manually fix pngs very easily.

It can’t be shared here...

darkfuturez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No but there is a GUI tool available, it’s easy, you just have to set your fakepkgs to be modifiable in pubgen.

Here is my situation, I have previously successfully backed up and installed nier automata with my save. Now I am trying to do the same for uncharted 4. I created the gp4 with the patched version, then created the modified pkg with orbis loader. Then once I got my fpkg I used the keystone v0.2 gui to inject the keystone. But I am getting corrupted save after installing on my ps4.

The copy of uncharted 4 is from the library so I don't know if it's the same one I used initially (not sure if this makes a difference if the disc is not the same). I have a backup of the uncharted save, can I just drag the save files back to the ps4??

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello my friends. Whats about discs with two games on it like RE Origins Collection.
I tried sometimes in diffent ways but nothing works.
If I start the discs I can choose between RE Zero and RE (old PS2 Games I think)
If I selcet one then it starts like a game.
normally the disc has 25GB on my HDD is only 20MB
(Dumping another game works fine)
can someone help me please?

try use FTP payload to copy contents of mounted disc to your PC. It’s will take a while though...

Daydreamer33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
problem solved, I used another usb drive than its works. But still no % was showing on sreen. It was a lot of small files, maybe a bug in the dumper.
Can also be deleted

Last edited by Daydreamer33,

vicicarus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this TUT and others but I can't get a % count to display indicating that the game is dumping. I have been dumping the game for 2 hours now. I used the left usb port and the right one. Is there a list of compatible flash drives?

PS4 Pro
FW: 5.05
Using: Web-exploit.
Dumper: via web-exploit.
Game: MLB the show 18

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I followed this TUT and others but I can't get a % count to display indicating that the game is dumping. I have been dumping the game for 2 hours now. I used the left usb port and the right one. Is there a list of compatible flash drives?

PS4 Pro
FW: 5.05
Using: Web-exploit.
Dumper: via web-exploit.
Game: MLB the show 18

Are you using PS-Phwoar/X-Project or AlAzifs?

What drive are you using how is it formatted?

have you consulted this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

Reactions: vicicarus

vicicarus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply,

The exploit I use says "cthugha.exploit.menu" in the address bar, I am not sure who hosts it. I am using a 128gb lexar(exFat). I am reading through the link you provided(thank you for that). I had not come across it just yet. I just did a fresh install of the OS last night as my ps4 froze while I was trying to do the dump and it would not read the internal HDD anymore so I replace it. I had extracted disks before the way it was set up, not sure what happened now.

Update: Noticed it says Host by AL Azif above web address.

Last edited by vicicarus,
Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the reply,

The exploit I use says "cthugha.exploit.menu" in the address bar, I am not sure who hosts it. I am using a 128gb lexar(exFat). I am reading through the link you provided(thank you for that). I had not come across it just yet. I just did a fresh install of the OS last night as my ps4 froze while I was trying to do the dump and it would not read the internal HDD anymore so I replace it. I had extracted disks before the way it was set up, not sure what happened now.

that’s AlAzifs.

Has every game failed being dumped or just this one?

Try using the dumper in PS-Phwoar: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ps-phwoar-exploit-host-menu-for-ps4-firmware-5-05.553359/

Reactions: vicicarus

vicicarus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not tried any other game, I just pick this one up and I have another game that I dumped before. I am going through the data links you provided to see if I have better luck.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not tried any other game, I just pick this one up and I have another game that I dumped before. I am going through the data links you provided to see if I have better luck.

Another way, which is far slower, is to load the game, ftp in, and manually dump the files from sandbox. This will take a long time though unless you’re hardwired for Ethernet.

Your best bet is PS-Phwoar by @Leeful :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.