Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gay as in homosexual:

QUOTE said:
"Falling in love can blind us to an extent," she said, and added Dumbledore was "horribly, terribly let down" and his love for Grindelwald was his "great tragedy".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7053982.stm

That took me by surprise...
wacko.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my god!
ohmy.gif

Why Dumbledore? Always the poor old men have to be gay. Why not.. someone desirable like... uh... I dunno, someone young? One of the Weasly brothers?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gah, she is totally just doing this for attention. Needs some now that the books are done.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Someone should tell Rowling that a good writer wraps up most if not all of the loose ends before writing their last book. Letting details slip out one by one after the book speaks of poor planning or attention whoring. I'm inclined to think that this is a combination of the two. Now I'm not knocking open endings infact I enjoy them quite a bit; however, the sort of things she's been letting slip are not open ending material but are more like things she forgot to mention during the course of the books just so she can continue to shock us well after her "final" work is completed. (OMG! Harry and Ron had an affair with eachother during their bachelor parties!!!! Scandalous!)

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh just read this on digg top ten, the first comment on there made me laugh, "When is she gonna reveal the whole series is gay?"

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Gah, she is totally just doing this for attention. Needs some now that the books are done.

I agree.
Saw this on the news this morning and her exact words were 'I have always thought of Dumbledore as gay'.. Well if you wrote the friggin books you would know if he was gay or not, not think of him as gay.
Theres no way in a book like this, aimed at a mainly youthful audience, would she make the HEADMASTER of a SCHOOL, GAY.
Imagine if she actually wrote that into the first book.. hell in ANY of the books.. There would be an uproar and jokes all over the place of Dumbledore being a kiddy fiddler! I can imagine the dodgy photoshop pics that would turn up of Dumbledore and Harry P in compromising positions etc.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh for fuck's sake. Are we now going to have the forty-something year old version of Britney Spears in Scotland? Another bimbo blonde seeking attention now that her career is over. Oh well. At least her tits are not saggin' yet.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
It shows that there's no limit to what gay and lesbian people can do, even being a wizard headmaster.

Wow, those gays are getting all the careers now!

Also, on a side note, Dumbledore was looking for Grindlewald's Elder Wand, of course he was gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.