Not open for further replies.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Also, on a side note, Dumbledore was looking for Grindlewald's Elder Wang, of course he was gay.

Fixed!
rofl2.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this comment:

So thats why they call him the "head master" at hogwards

and the reply:

badabing

rofl2.gif

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The confidence this is giving gay people disgusts me. She shouldn't be happy that this message is in a childrens book, that's the LAST place it should be. Children are already corrupted enough, no need for the fucking homosexuals to get them.

And if anyone takes offense to this, so be it. Because from what I see, being the rather well read person that I am, being homosexual is not right. Either way you look at it, naturally or religiously. If the entire human race turned homosexual, natural seletction and evolution would wipe us out, homosexuality goes against the very laws of nature, it's an anomaly.

If humans evolved to be or were intended to be homosexual, a man would be able to get pregnant and have children through his anus, and women would be able to impregnate each other. But, that isn't the way it is. /end rant

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The confidence this is giving gay people disgusts me. She shouldn't be happy that this message is in a childrens book, that's the LAST place it should be. Children are already corrupted enough, no need for the fucking homosexuals to get them.

And if anyone takes offense to this, so be it. Because from what I see, being the rather well read person that I am, being homosexual is not right. Either way you look at it, naturally or religiously. If the entire human race turned homosexual, natural seletction and evolution would wipe us out, homosexuality goes against the very laws of nature, it's an anomaly.

If humans evolved to be or were intended to be homosexual, a man would be able to get pregnant and have children through his anus, and women would be able to impregnate each other. But, that isn't the way it is. /end rant
LOL...you said anus.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

LOL

simmons.jpg

did richard simons touch you as a child ?

oh and he did say ANUS lol

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great, here comes the flame war. One homophobic person ruins the fun of gay Dumbledore for everyone
frown.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yeah, one more word about homosexuality being right or wrong and this topic gets closed.
If you want a public debate just create your own topic about the subject (and hope for no flame wars)

Jaxtaylor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In all honesty, I guessed he might have been from the small chapter about the Dumbledor's old friend. She probably was just answering a question - not trying to get more attention.

Also, homophobia is akin to racism in today's world. I keep my personal issues private - perhaps you should try the same with your ignorance, hollabackitsobi?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope that Dumbledore isn't a religious man because if he is he's going to burn in hell now due to that silly bitch.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty, I guessed he might have been from the small chapter about the Dumbledor's old friend. She probably was just answering a question - not trying to get more attention.

Also, homophobia is akin to racism in today's world. I keep my personal issues private - perhaps you should try the same with your ignorance, hollabackitsobi?

lol sorry for making this thread really heavy guys
biggrin.gif

But I can't ignore someone calling me ignorant. You're allowed your views, and I'm allowed mine. In no way am I ignorant, and I think it's very safe to say I may be more intelligent than you are. "Homophobia" (even though why would I be scared of gay people?) is not akin to racism, and that's all I'm going to say one that. No argument, just a statement. Goodbye.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
friend mentioned about this, but i though that he was only joking
biggrin.gif
it seems that he was talking teh truth

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
In all honesty, I guessed he might have been from the small chapter about the Dumbledor's old friend. She probably was just answering a question - not trying to get more attention.

Also, homophobia is akin to racism in today's world. I keep my personal issues private - perhaps you should try the same with your ignorance, hollabackitsobi?

lol sorry for making this thread really heavy guys
biggrin.gif

But I can't ignore someone calling me ignorant. You're allowed your views, and I'm allowed mine. In no way am I ignorant, and I think it's very safe to say I may be more intelligent than you are. "Homophobia" (even though why would I be scared of gay people?) is not akin to racism, and that's all I'm going to say one that. No argument, just a statement. Goodbye.

Hahaha. I love it when totally ignorant and plain stupid people try to pass their opinions off as worthy by saying they're "more intelligent than you are" or they're "well read". If you're so intelligent, prove it in your opinions, not by giving us some empty statement, 'tard. And no "I'm just making a statement, no argument! I'm not listening! lalalala!" doesn't cut it.

If you're so well read, you'd know that homosexuality has been documented in at least 500 different animals, and all mammals are suspected to have a gay population of about 10%. If penguins, dolphins, chimpanzees, swans and elephants have relationships ranging everywhere from casual homosexual sex to lifetime gay couples who raise other animal's young as their own, wouldn't you at least entertain the possibility that homosexuality may in fact be natural?

If you had done any research at all then you would know lots of societies considered homosexuality to be an even higher form of relationship than the heterosexual relationship. Ever heard of Rome? Most Japanese samurai and lots of other people in Japanese society had gay relationships up until about WW2, which they were far from ashamed of. Look it up. In France, no one even seems to put that much emphasis on sexuality. So since you've done so much research before you've formed an opinion wouldn't you already have concluded that the view on gay and heterosexual relationships is entirely cultural and opinion-based?

Homosexuality is equivalent to racism. Do you really think 20 years from now we're going to have more homophobic ranting catholics and insecure jocks? Or more people saying "LOL! I can't believe how stupid we were! First we thought women were second class citizens, then black people, and gay people! WTF were we thinking???"

"Even though why would I be scared of gay people?"

If that sentence even made sense, I would ask you why you are scared of gay people. In most court cases where someone has apparently been killed because they are gay, it's found out during the trial that the killer usually had a relationship with the person they killed.

You have to realise that it's entirely normal and natural for every human being to experience or think about gay sex at least once in their life, even if they don't identify with being gay. The important thing is that you are comfortable with yourself. Just because you thought about it once, you have to realise that it's totally normal. You know what I'm talking about, hollabackitsobi. You shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. But it's wrong to lash out at other people because you see in them things that you hate about yourself.

Just think that because of the things you say - it might even be your younger brother (especially since we all know the medical reasons why younger brothers are more likely to be gay), he may be thinking he's worthless, or thinking about killing himself because of what you say. So just try to do a little more research, and use some basic intelligence before you start spreading your baseless opinion all over the place, OK?

Why do people even care anyway? It's just sex people! There's no need to be all "Oh my! That human who I have no connection with may or may not be having sexual and/ or relationship thoughts about another being that I do not approve of! I MUST exterminate him!"

I hope a good role-model like Dumbledore (or whatever that fag's name is, LOL) sends a good message to some little kid out there.

/topic locked, bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol