Hacking Dumbest question of the day

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have Wii Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma (WiiGator)

When you start it, it says press "1" and hold after start for options ... It does nothing.

I have an NTSC Wii , and some of the PAL games start, but I get a wierd horizontal scrolling thing happening that leaves the game unplayable.

How do I force PAL with this sucker?

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well from your user status it appears you are in canada, therefor you would like to force ntsc, not pal.

i would download the .dol for the gamma launcher and boot that via HBC, that will allow you to go and force ntsc. im assuming you have a gamma channel installed that does not auto force ntsc, therefore when you launch some pal games you get the crazy horizontal scrolling due to refresh rate mismatch..

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Valgreen said:
well from your user status it appears you are in canada, therefor you would like to force ntsc, not pal.

i would download the .dol for the gamma launcher and boot that via HBC, that will allow you to go and force ntsc. im assuming you have a gamma channel installed that does not auto force ntsc, therefore when you launch some pal games you get the crazy horizontal scrolling due to refresh rate mismatch..

Thanks, I'll give this a whirl !

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downloaded the .dol ... and Force NTSC works. Thanks !

Why do the options not work in the Channel version ??

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Preloader hacks.ini handles region free shit so my sollution for u is
Preloader + cIOSCorp

either which way i STRONGLY suggest u install preloader since ur playing out of region games.

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a Wii I modded for someone else (who is not the least bit technically inclined) ... so Preloader I need to stay away from.

I run USBLoader , so I personally have no issues ...

Just trying to make a dummy proof Wii for burnt games.

Worst part is, seems PAL games are way more available online, than NTSC games are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)