Hacking Dumb question about M3real with the M3Sakura loader

summer02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, umm i was wondering. I downloaded the game "The world ends with you" because i heard it was very good. For some reason, i cant get past the running scene just after Neku's (not sure if thats the name) gets attacked by frogs. The scene just freezes and im forced to restart my ds lite. if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please answer =D. Thanks.

P.S people said to disable to soft-reset key or somthing. Thing is i dont know where its located lol.

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's probably your microSD card, what brand and where is it made? I run TWEWY with soft reset just fine, but just FYI, when you are highlighting the game in the folder, slide to the left, instead of to the right to access the options menu, from there you can turn off/on soft reset, real time save, etc...(although if you don't know where it was, soft reset should be off anyways...which means its probably your microSD card)

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played that game after a while and i never had any freezeing in any scenes, I have a class 4 microSDHC so i think the class 4 speed helps.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Its nothing to do with microSD's and everything, its just a flaw for flashcarts of all times (People who say they've never had a bug in the game are lying) There are ways of overcoming it such as replacing sound files in the ROM and stuff. But the easiest thing to do is close your lid for about 6 seconds, then open the lid and close and repeat until the running past is over.

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's bull, the game works perfectly with mine
i'm up to the third week already, also, I went through the intro scene twice because the first time I was just testing the ROM and never saved it...
both times, it never crashed, or freezed so far, everything worked flawlessly

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
justinefremlouw said:
that's bull, the game works perfectly with mine
i'm up to the third week already, also, I went through the intro scene twice because the first time I was just testing the ROM and never saved it...
both times, it never crashed, or freezed so far, everything worked flawlessly
That's not the only place it crashes dude.., and you said you are at the third week which means you haven't finished the game and know where some other crashes are.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
Its nothing to do with microSD's and everything, its just a flaw for flashcarts of all times (People who say they've never had a bug in the game are lying) There are ways of overcoming it such as replacing sound files in the ROM and stuff. But the easiest thing to do is close your lid for about 6 seconds, then open the lid and close and repeat until the running past is over.
do you even played this game before you reply?
it has everything to do with microsd and nothing to do with any flashcarts and the only places this game freezes is on the cutscene, no where else

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
dsrules said:
PettingZoo said:
do you even played this game before you reply?
it has everything to do with microsd and nothing to do with any flashcarts and the only places this game freezes is on the cutscene, no where else
I got the 2 words mixed up lol, but not all the time it has stuff to do with the microSD's because it generally will crash on any microSD. And I have finished the game last year on an M3 Real Sakura and Touchpod firmware with a 4gb Class 4 Sandisk MicroSDHC. It freezes in other places too. On the 5th level in the shop outside the Records store when you need to buy some clothes for a task it freezes. Have you played this game?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
beat the game last yr on a A-data Class 6 with no freezing on any where...but the game freeze on my 512mb Sandisk on the cutscene and didn't bother to play with it..
this game has problems mostly on Sandisk microsds or microsdhcs even if it's a class 4...I think Adata and Transcend microsdhc class 6 works fine

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
beat the game last yr on a A-data Class 6 with no freezing on any where...but the game freeze on my 512mb Sandisk on the cutscene and didn't bother to play with it..
this game has problems mostly on Sandisk microsds or microsdhcs even if it's a class 4...I think Adata and Transcend microsdhc class 6 works fine

I have a 8 GB Class 4 Sandisk, I never had any freezing in the game at all in any cutscenes.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
dsrules said:
Yeah I found that on my 1gb (Generic) card it froze heaps, though ran perfect on a 2gb Sandisk. I think that if there is not enough space it freezes and that if there is too much free space it freezes. Last year there were many threads about freezes in different parts of the game with different Flashcarts having a small effect on the freezes. Best thing to do is buy the game (Which I did because I couldn't find it in store when I pirated it) because it's a decent game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr