Dumb Newbie Supercard GBA Game Help - White Screen

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Athanas2221, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Athanas2221
    OP

Newcomer Athanas2221 Newbie

Hey!

I just bought the Supercard Lite Rumble (Black) + Superkey and a 1gb MicroSD Card

So far I've gotten NDS games to work perfectly on here, just patch them using the patcher and upload and play.

I can't seem to get it to work with GBA Games, well I say that, I've actually only tried one - The Minish Cap.

But I renamed it to .NDS and .DSQ, both of them.

Maybe i'm renaming the wrong ones? There are 3 of them, don't know if I should even rename them or what.

Is it known that The Minish Cap doesn't work with supercard? Am I renaming them wrong? Must I repatch them again?

Someone just clarify which of the three files I should rename, and what to rename them to.

Or if I need a program to repatch them - or any other obvious questions I've missed reading.

Thanks for checking this post out guys

2. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    I am under the impression that the rumble series do NOT play gba games.

3. kaska

Newcomer kaska Member

United States
    If you bought just the superlite, then gba games should work. But if u have the lite rumble... then it will not work. You should've paid closer attention to the description when you bought the flashcard.