Duke Nukem Trilogy Trailer

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by CockroachMan, Jul 17, 2008.

Jul 17, 2008

Duke Nukem Trilogy Trailer by CockroachMan at 1:43 PM (1,030 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. CockroachMan
    OP

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
  2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    They do sure no how to recreate Apogee again huh?

3. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Awesome. I can't wait to play Shifting Title Screens: The Duke Nukem Trilogy Trailer onces its released. We need a poll: Who is your favorite character from the Trilogies game? Chain Reaction Title? Duke Nukem Cover Art with Firing Gun Animation? Me personally? I can't wait to play as Dancing Nuclear Symbol and kick the shit out of Dude W/ Gas Mask!

Way to go 3dRealms/Apogee/Whoever is doing it this time. It was like watching TMZ when they have one picture of a celeb doing something stupid, but they move it all over the screen whilst zooming in on random spots... making it look like different pictures, for 3.5 minutes to fill a time slot.

Yet... strangely, i'm excited for it. I guess thats what killer DN riffs can do to ones mental state.

SHAKE IT BABY!

4. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    That was so awesome it made my head explode. Four minutes of absolutely nothing, yet it was still made out of win.

Shame the idiot users on Gametrailers don't have the common sense to realise it's a PROMO video, all the idiots are expecting gameplay footage.

5. Dedale

Member Dedale GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ripten named it "The Best Worst Trailer Ever".
    I think they're right.

6. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    Holy hell. What i didn't see, is that its being made for PSP & DS! (at least thats what kotaku stated!)

As well, its talked about as Duke being "Forest Gump in WW2." Hmmm. Is that like the smartest retard? [​IMG]

Still looking forward to it! [​IMG]

http://kotaku.com/5026135/apogee-making-du...est-gump-of-ww2