Hacking Duke Nukem 3D port..?

bytor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just seen that there's a Quake port available for the Wii (haven't tried it yet, not got an SD card yet!) and was wondering if anyone was working on a Duke Nukem 3D port? As far as I remember 3D Realms made the source code available a while back.

Quake and Duke Nukem 3D go down in my book as being among the best FPS games of all-time, particularly the latter...love the humour!
laugh.gif

abort_user

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully if we see Duke Nukem 3d, we will see other build games ported too. i dont know if Blood is open source, but im sure Shadow Warrior is.

Inisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
or they finally make a good working 64 emulator and you download duke nukem 64 and doom 64. hehe whatever works

bytor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry mate but I disagree. Duke Nukem's strength is it's humour, and also has quotes from some of my favourite films - "I'm here to chew gum and kick ass...and I'm all outta gum". If you haven't seen They Live then I highly recommend it, the ott fight scene is a classic lol
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their...