Duke Nukem 3D port..?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bytor, Jun 18, 2008.

1. bytor
    OP

bytor GBAtemp Regular

Mar 5, 2008
    I've just seen that there's a Quake port available for the Wii (haven't tried it yet, not got an SD card yet!) and was wondering if anyone was working on a Duke Nukem 3D port? As far as I remember 3D Realms made the source code available a while back.

Quake and Duke Nukem 3D go down in my book as being among the best FPS games of all-time, particularly the latter...love the humour! [​IMG]

2. Hellfromabove

Hellfromabove Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2006
    United States
    There is one guy that is working on this over at tehskeen. No word yet on the progress.

3. abort_user

abort_user Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    hopefully if we see Duke Nukem 3d, we will see other build games ported too. i dont know if Blood is open source, but im sure Shadow Warrior is.

4. MetalReaper

MetalReaper Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2008
    doom port would pwn duke nukem 3d port

5. Inisha

Inisha Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2008
    Canada
    or they finally make a good working 64 emulator and you download duke nukem 64 and doom 64. hehe whatever works

6. bytor
    OP

bytor GBAtemp Regular

Mar 5, 2008
    Sorry mate but I disagree. Duke Nukem's strength is it's humour, and also has quotes from some of my favourite films - "I'm here to chew gum and kick ass...and I'm all outta gum". If you haven't seen They Live then I highly recommend it, the ott fight scene is a classic lol [​IMG]