Hacking duel booting hdd help

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
It is possible to partition the harddrive in a really backwards way but it is no use for vwii as the secondary partition has to be a hidden partition so nothing can see it until you remove the hidden flag however the vwii cannot do this so this is no use to you

linkzerone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is possible to partition the harddrive in a really backwards way but it is no use for vwii as the secondary partition has to be a hidden partition so nothing can see it until you remove the hidden flag however the vwii cannot do this so this is no use to you
ok lets ask this differently what can i do

linkzerone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i read the tread its 2016 theres a work around everything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i mean look at the 3ds hacking comuitty granted the wii u is much harder but still we as a hacking commity coul figure it out

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
i read the tread its 2016 theres a work around everything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i mean look at the 3ds hacking comuitty granted the wii u is much harder but still we as a hacking commity coul figure it out
Um the 3ds never required partitioning 0_o the wii u is the first nintendo console to use completely encrypted drives plate to controller for external game storage, on the 3ds it wasnt whole disk encrypted just file encrypted

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gnmmarechal

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
@linkzerone

The WiiU encrypts the formats and encrypts the WHOLE Drive. Any data you have on the drive in any partitions is wiped off when you use the WiiU to prepare your drive.

This encryption is unique to your console and cannot be read on another console. Because of the way the drive is encrypted itcanot be used on the vWii side of your console either. At this moment in time there is no way to read the drive natively on Windows or force the WiiU to read another file format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...