Hacking .duc TO .sav [M3 Sakura 1.34X]

nodonut4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to take this .duc Pokemon Save[2nd American save] and convert it to use on M3 Sakura.

I went to http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php. Selected pokemon_diamond.duc

Selected Input as: Action Replay Max DS (.duc / .dss)

Selected Output as: G6 DS Real | M3 DS REAL (.0)

Then renamed pokemon_diamond.0 TO Pokémon Diamond.sav to work with Pokémon Diamond.nds

Put it on the card, game loads then the Professor asks me for my information as though no save is present.

M3 Sakura DOES NOT CREATE A SAVE FILE UPON LAUNCH, therefore I know it is loading my converted save.
hate2.gif
becomes
yaynds.gif

[Hopefully]
Help please.

All i want to do is impress my friends with the save, not go online and ruin the game BTW.
=D

Dizzy Doom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think .0 format is not what you're looking for.. If I remember right, M3 Real one was a 512kb RAW .sav, or maybe it could be the Cyclo/R4/Acekart/M3 Simply save.

nodonut4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dizzy Doom said:
I think .0 format is not what you're looking for.. If I remember right, M3 Real one was a 512kb RAW .sav, or maybe it could be the Cyclo/R4/Acekart/M3 Simply save.

I'll try those and get back to you.

nodonut4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nodonut4u said:
Dizzy Doom said:

I'll try those and get back to you.

Forcing 512 KB RAW: didn't work
Cyclo/R4/Acekart/M3 Simply save: didn't work

Could it be the original .duc is messed up?

Could anyone provide a working conversion or similar file?

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
If you want to download a save, remember one thing :

Gamefaqs = Fail.

As you can see, your save's size is 8.5Kb. A real save of Pokemon Diamond is 512kb ... See the problem ?

Let's check your save with an hexadecimal editor :

Pokemon diamond (...) elite four , 3 shinys (...) elite 4 finished, 3 pokemon shiny in box 2 (...) castlevania (...) respaldo 1 (...) priemer respaldo

Wait ... what ? Castlevania ?

A Castlevania save is +- 8kb. So this is definitively a Castlevania save and AFAIK there's no converter that can convert a Castlevania save to a Pokemon one
biggrin.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try this tiny exe I found its a .DUC to Sav Converter works great you can make 256k or 512k saves with it
smile.gif

f_pic1m_a28f9c6.jpg

cant even remember where I got i but do know its made by someone calling themselves EYE ?!

link

no install loads straight from the exe ..got this when my kids had supercard rumbles and used it ever since with action replay saves works great every time ... always found that shuney website always gave me headaches or gave rar files sometimes instead of saves ...or didnt work or was overloaded!

edit just noticed the about button doh!!!

f_aboutm_89f7ed6.jpg

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
kobykaan said:
try this tiny exe I found its a .DUC to Sav Converter works great you can make 256k or 512k saves with it
smile.gif

f_pic1m_a28f9c6.jpg

cant even remember where I got i but do know its made by someone calling themselves EYE ?!

link

no install loads straight from the exe ..got this when my kids had supercard rumbles and used it ever since with action replay saves works great every time ... always found that shuney website always gave me headaches or gave rar files sometimes instead of saves ...or didnt work or was overloaded!

f_aboutm_89f7ed6.jpg

Bleh bleh bleh. It can't convert Castlevania saves to Pokemon. That all he needed
tongue.gif

nodonut4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
smile.gif

f_pic1m_a28f9c6.jpg

link

f_aboutm_89f7ed6.jpg

Well:
2 MB: Doesn't work (NO Start)
4 MB: Doesn't work (Professor Asks For Info Still)

So 512KB is the save file type, but the sve isn't being converted correctly.

Posts merged

Shuny said:
QUOTE(kobykaan @ Feb 16 2009, 07:16 PM) try this tiny exe I found its a .DUC to Sav Converter works great you can make 256k or 512k saves with it
smile.gif

f_pic1m_a28f9c6.jpg

link

f_aboutm_89f7ed6.jpg

Bleh bleh bleh. It can't convert Castlevania saves to Pokemon. That all he needed
tongue.gif

So could you help? I'm
frown.gif
right now.

nodonut4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilaznkilla said:
As Shuny said earlier the save you downloaded is a Castlevania save, go download a Pokemon save

It says Pokemon Diamond at the top.

Fucking Gamefaqs. Maybe if i check under Castlevania...

So anyone have a PokEmon save then? =D

varnex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally just convert my .duc files into .sav (Acekard 2 | CycloDS | EDGE | M3 Simply | NinjaDS | R4 | Supercard CF | Supercard One | Supercard SD | Top Toy DS kind) and it works perfectly

nodonut4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilaznkilla said:
I've test the save and its Castlevania DoS save.
Save data:
[1] Wizardly Lab
lvl 10, 12.0%
Time 00:33:02
Gold 2681
[2] Demon Guest House
lvl 24, 29.1%
Time: 04:09:09
Gold 22580

Try looking here for a Pokemon save
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dlcategory=14

Thanks for all the help guys.

There are like 30 Pokemon saves in that database, could you recommended the best one?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
remember when converting saves the end result .SAV MUST BE THE EXACT SAME NAME as the GAME NAME!

eg GAME1.NDS & GAME1.SAV or the game will NOT see it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime