Gaming DUAL BOOT: Windows 7/Ubuntu Studio 9.10

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so i am about to take delivery of a shiny new dell studio 15 latptop, and would like to be able to dual boot windows 7 home premium 64bit with Ubuntu Studio 9.10, and am uncertain of the process involved in order to do so, as i seem to find a 100% different set of instructions everywhere i look..can anyone here point me in the direction of a simple, concise, easy to use guide to doing what i am trying to do??

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
blainy said:
ok, so i am about to take delivery of a shiny new dell studio 15 latptop, and would like to be able to dual boot windows 7 home premium 64bit with Ubuntu Studio 9.10, and am uncertain of the process involved in order to do so, as i seem to find a 100% different set of instructions everywhere i look..can anyone here point me in the direction of a simple, concise, easy to use guide to doing what i am trying to do??

Click the link here. Its the instructions I used. Dual Boot

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Interesting little fact: the Ubuntu boot loader loads before the Windows boot loader. My dad just popped the disk in and installed it following the onscreen instructions. It went well until he wanted to try other versions of Linux and now he has 8 items on the Ubuntu loader (to match the 10 items in the Windows loader, all of which are different installs of XP).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr